ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro CHUWI HI8 PRO COMPLETELY DEAD

Follow Us

CHUWI HI8 PRO COMPLETELY DEAD

[Copy link]

vorabv|Post time:1-21-2018 05:14:41 View:1390|Reply:6

I bought one Chuwi Hi8 pro tablet on aliexpress.com about 30 days back. I had been hardly using it since last 30 days and one day suddenly, the screen went off and the tablet stopped responding to push of the start button. The LED light went off and tablet stopped getting charged. All in all, the tablet is completely dead. What do you think is the problem ?.

Use magic Report

par_pa| Post time 8-21-2016 16:02:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Have you tried another charger, or connecting to a PC to see if you get the light on. Also, press start for at least 25 seconds. If no result, you may have a defective tablet.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vorabv| Post time 8-22-2016 06:44:32 | Show all posts
Yup. Tried everything but the tablet shows no sign of life at all. The problem is that I bought it on aliexpress.com and I do not have any warranty for it. Is it possible to bring it back to life?. Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 8-22-2016 07:08:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1) even if t

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 8-22-2016 07:13:11 | Show all posts
1) Even if there is no orange light , leave it on charge for 12 to 15 hrs. If it still does not work then...
2) bios corruption problem. Reflash the bios by opening the back cover and using a chip programmer with 1.8v adaptor. (Search many threads here on it)

Use magic Report

vorabv| Post time 9-6-2016 07:35:44 | Show all posts
Thanks for your reply. Will try the solution explained by you and will report back on this thread.

Use magic Report

feveran| Post time 1-21-2018 05:14:41 | Show all posts
vorabv replied at 9-6-2016 07:35
Thanks for your reply. Will try the solution explained by you and will report back on this thread.

What you have done ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list