ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Dualboot ...

Follow Us

[Vi8 Plus] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Vi8 Plus Dualboot Android, Windows, Bios

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-4-2018 06:12:18 View:33332|Reply:124

rametep| Post time 4-1-2018 12:40:38 | Show all posts
Hello, I have a chuwi vi8 plus (new version / 64 bit / 1608). How can I delete the windows partition and leave only the android partition? what version of andfroid do I have to download for this tablet? please help!!! Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 4-1-2018 13:24:57 | Show all posts
rametep replied at 4-1-2018 21:40
Hello, I have a chuwi vi8 plus (new version / 64 bit / 1608). How can I delete the windows partition ...

Here is a tutorial to follow: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-5715-1-2.html
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

rametep| Post time 4-2-2018 04:01:41 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 4-1-2018 13:24
Here is a tutorial to follow: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-5715-1-2.html

This tutorial is for an HI10 plus. What rom I have to use with my VI8 plus? Has someone done it with a modern vi8 plus and has it worked?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-2-2018 05:24:41 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 4-3-2018 07:58
rametep replied at 4-2-2018 13:01
This tutorial is for an HI10 plus. What rom I have to use with my VI8 plus? Has someone done it wi ...

Before modifying operating systems, we recommend making a backup of the current state of your tablet.

Need the official Android Rom for your tablet, you can order it at this thread indicating the serial number of the equipment.

Then you have to delete the dual start menu of the tablet, for this you start Windows.
- You run the SwitchNOW application from the shortcut on the Windows desktop.
-You click on No when the question pops up Are you sure to switch to Android?
-Select disable.
-Reinit and check that the dual start menu does not come out.

Now you have to modify the original Rom to repartition the memory of the tablet when flahear the Rom.

This gpt.bin file decompresses it and has to replace it with the one inside the original Rom of Android. Therefore, unzip the Rom file, copy this modified gpt.bin file and place it inside the selected Rom replacement folder.

Well, with this be ready the Rom to flash.
Install on your computer if you do not have the program yet Phone Flash Tool

Start the program and look for the route of the ROM of the tablet already prepared to flash Select the flash.json file

Tablet turned off we will press the three buttons at the same time without releasing them until we skip MODE DNXFASTBOlOT on the screen.

We connect the tablet to the computer, mark the recover box and click to flash, in a few minutes this shows the rom on the tablet and automatically restarts.

This modified gpt.bin file is used for 32Gb dual-boot tablets with which it is possible to give all the space available for Android.

Use magic Report

rametep| Post time 4-4-2018 06:12:18 | Show all posts
egenma replied at 1-4-2018 19:23
Hello.
For those who own a newer Vi8 Plus and find that wifi and bluetooth are not working with the  ...

Thank you very much, I have done this tutorial and it has worked perfectly for me. I already have my tablet with android only and all the memory.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules