ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Problems with the micro sd cards in Dualboot Chuwi H ...

Follow Us

[Hi12] Problems with the micro sd cards in Dualboot Chuwi Hi12

[Copy link]

juanvalino|Post time:3-14-2018 01:21:15 View:2315|Reply:6

Edited by juanvalino at 12-26-2016 05:01

Hello,

I'm experiencing lots of problems with the micro sd cards in my Dualboot Chuwi Hi12 tablet.  

When I insert the card into the tablet it seems to be detected correctly and initially I can work with the card, but after a few minutes the card vanishes. This happens both in Windows 10 and Android. When this happens in Windows 10 the device manager shows  a failure in one of the SD controllers. When this happens in Android the microsd card disappears from the storage section of the device config. After the fail in both operating systems you cannot access the microsd card and in Android you have to force a power off. I tried to extract and insert the card an this behavior reproduces.

I've tried the microsd card in a PC and it works perfectly. Also I tried to format again with the same results. I've tested with several cards from different brands (SanDisk and Toshiba), sizes (16, 32, 64 and 128) and speed (SDHC, SDXC) and the problem reproduces. Also, I verified the issue exists in two different units of the Dualboot  Chuwi Hi12, so seems a global problem and not something specific to my unit.

There are lot of reports about this kind of issue in this Chuwi support forums.

Is Chuwi aware and doing something regarding this problem? Anyone has a solution?

Kind regards.

Use magic Report

marine88| Post time 2-23-2017 17:24:52 | Show all posts
they don´t care about customers they only want to sell
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 5-31-2017 23:44:25 | Show all posts
After the last windows upgrade.
Boot win 10 if i insert sd card I hear insert sound, but i do not see sd card. In peripheral management I have driver error. I tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling, but it does not work.
In android boot no problem.

Use magic Report

byzeta| Post time 6-1-2017 01:55:40 | Show all posts
Hi, you can expose this problem here, where more users report this type of error:
https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3593-1-1.html

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 6-13-2017 22:13:58 | Show all posts
byzeta replied at 6-1-2017 01:55
Hi, you can expose this problem here, where more users report this type of error:
http://forum.chuwi ...

any solution?

Use magic Report

azwina| Post time 6-15-2017 00:43:48 | Show all posts
my micro sd card work perfect in windows 10 and android.may be my tablet is latest batch , because my table seria number is write apr production

Use magic Report

copps| Post time 3-14-2018 01:21:15 | Show all posts
marine88 replied at 2-24-2017 02:24
they don´t care about customers they only want to sell

it seems, that is right, what you see -  wait for sdcard resolve problem over one year, asked arround 10 times to service, but nothing to hear.  
Wolfgang Porcher

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list