ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:6-13-2018 12:28:42 View:49656|Reply:107

NFainges| Post time 2-11-2018 02:09:07 | Show all posts
alesi80 replied at 1-3-2017 00:34
As I wrote here 5 days ago, I sent an email to you 5 days ago, no answer till now.
Are you waiting ...

No support or service .. I believe it s a fabrication to keep people form getting support .. been waiting 2 months for any reply .. still nothing after numerous emails and lodging a number of 'tickets' Shame CHUWI Shame
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-11-2018 04:01:37 | Show all posts
NFainges replied at 2-11-2018 11:09
No support or service .. I believe it s a fabrication to keep people form getting support .. been  ...

Hi, I have reviewed your answers in this forum (6) and none of them explain what this problem is. You only say that you have written to Chuwi and they have not responded to you.
This is a forum composed of a user community of Chuwi devices in which the problems encountered are exposed and, among all, we try to give a solution. The moderators are not employees of Chuwi nor can we provide an institutional solution to your emails to the brand.
If you want that, within our possibilities, we try to help you, you will have to explain what your problem is.
I would also like to point out that if the problem does not have an easy solution, you must exercise your right of guarantee in the seller from which you can obtain a change, refund or compensation.

Use magic Report

Daniortall| Post time 2-16-2018 11:17:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Spekkie replied at 5-18-2017 11:49
So I have received the new mainboard and it woks.
But it is even OLDER then the original one and not ...

Hi
I have chuwi hi 13 and ordered a new motherhood from support@chuwi

Do you remember how long did it take for you to receive it? And after replacing the motherboard did you have to install windows and bios again?
Thanks

Use magic Report

Dirk| Post time 3-6-2018 06:47:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My 2 broken lapbooks 14.1 are already 7 months in the repair station. The guy from the repair station said they are waiting for 2 lcd cables and Chuwi doesn't send them. I bought them in June 2017. Good product, good service! NOT!

Use magic Report

AqibNaseem| Post time 3-7-2018 07:50:34 | Show all posts
Hi Emily,

My Surbook is still broken it has been over 8 months yet I have had no details to send this to a local repair center.

you only offered China.

Please can you send me details on where I should send the device? I am in the UK.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 3-7-2018 12:23:15 | Show all posts
AqibNaseem replied at 3-7-2018 16:50
Hi Emily,

My Surbook is still broken it has been over 8 months yet I have had no details to send th ...

The last news I had was that I was going to send the tablet to Chuwi to repair or change in October 2017; have not sent it yet?

Use magic Report

ianvajra| Post time 3-21-2018 02:05:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ianvajra at 3-27-2018 23:01

Below is a copy of the text i have sent by email 4 times to service@chuwi.com, with the Fault Report attached twice.  I haven't received any response yet...

PLEASE HELP!

Dear CHUWI

I bought a Hi10 Plus last November 2017.  Very pleased with it, but it has developed faults.  Both the camera sensors and the light sensor have failed, and also because of this Windows will no longer update.  (Further information: there was heat in the middle of the tablet, which caused a bubble in the screen protector.  Now the sensors have died, that bubble has gone.)

I tried to contact the eBay seller, but they will not answer.  I raised complaints with Paypal, but they are refusing to help. I raised a formal complaint with Paypal, and they still didn't help.  

Please can you advise me about returning the item to you for repair/refund.  It is in mint condition with original box.  I can provide purchase documentation if required.  Serial number is : LQ64G42170203962.  I need the UK return address, and any further information.

I live in England in the United Kingdom.

Regards,Ian Vajra

P.S. I have also attached the 'Defective Device Information Collection' form to the last email I sent; so I cannot how there could be a problem with my request...

Use magic Report

Tairys| Post time 6-13-2018 10:34:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, i bought a hi9 Air, and everything was fine, but suddenly, when i Press the Power Button after turning Off the Screen There is No way to wake Up and i have to Press for a while to reboot the Tablet, can you Help me? The serial is cwi ,

Use magic Report

Tairys| Post time 6-13-2018 12:14:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cw1456, thanks in advance

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-13-2018 12:28:42 | Show all posts
Tairys replied at 6-13-2018 19:34
Hi, i bought a hi9 Air, and everything was fine, but suddenly, when i Press the Power Button after t ...

If all went well at the beginning and the problem is now, after several days of use, we can think that the problem can be presented by some modification of the operating system with some update or with some installed application that is not compatible.

Try to restore to factory values and note that everything is going well again and go checking as you go installing applications

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list