ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General problem sd card.

Follow Us

General problem sd card.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:3 day(s) ago View:12679|Reply:87

intrax| Post time 8-15-2017 13:28:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Looks like Microsoft and Intel are NOT going to solve this problem as they have never approved of a dual boot tablet using this Atom chipset. The chinese probably modified AMI bios themselves to be able to dual boot using the custom sd cardbus driver. This imo fucks up the sd card reader! Chuwi has to update the bios and they refuse to do so ! Fuck them!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kruger74| Post time 11-4-2017 06:08:02 | Show all posts
DigitalMD replied at 7-22-2017 05:08
There is a fix for this problem in the Hi12 forum. I stickied it.
You have to change the drivers fo ...

Hi DigitalMD. I can't find the fix in the Hi12 forum. Can you please help?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 11-4-2017 06:53:32 | Show all posts
You can test if this solution works for you
https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4423-1-1.html

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 3-28-2018 12:54:16 | Show all posts
COME ON PEOPLE FROM CHUWI PEOPLE FROM TECNICH SERVICE DO SOMETHING WHIT THIS PROBLEM WE HAS NOW IS REALLY BAD THE WAY YOU ACT

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 4-3-2018 08:57:05 | Show all posts
no se que pasa pero cuando uno compra algo se supone que todo funciona bien no??? si compro un coche económico con aire acondicionado y algunos extras se supone que todo debe funcionar no?? sino me devuelven el dinero o me lo arreglan no??? no es necesario tener un ferrari para disfrutar de extras en un coche , pues lo mismo para la tablet no es necesario comprar un iphone para que todo vaya bien no?? se supone que chuwi vende algo con extras y estos extras funcionan perfectamente no?? o que que es lo que esta pasando , cuantos somos con el mismo problema y nadie hace nada , vamos chuwi despierta cariño?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

719/5000
I do not know what happens but when you buy something, everything is supposed to work well, does not it ??? If I buy a cheap car with air conditioning and some extras it is supposed that everything should work not ?? but they give me back the money or they fix it for me ??? It is not necessary to have a Ferrari to enjoy extras in a car, because the same thing for the tablet is not necessary to buy an iPhone so that everything goes well, no? Chuwi is supposed to sell something with extras and these extras work perfectly, no? or what is happening, how many of us are with the same problem and nobody does anything, come on chuwi wakes up affection ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

Use magic Report

vlado30| Post time 4-6-2018 04:05:38 | Show all posts
My external USB 3.0 card reader works just fine in the Chuwi Hi8pro, and OTG 3.0 works with same card good in android and in windows 10 1709, so my guess is someone is just not supporting that hardware used in the internal SD card reader, a
Problem with internal SD card reader into Hi8Pro, Emily haven't any solution yet 2 year PRODUCT Chuiwi IS FALURE DEFECTIVEIf any oher solution from other Please.

Use magic Report

avdeur| Post time 4-11-2018 08:15:53 | Show all posts
Hi All,
Experiencing same SD Card problem not recognized in H10Pro. Answer Chuwi "Try another card NOT Samsung "(.)  Well I tried many card brands and sizes but all without any correct result. Can we ask for compensation ? Now in Windows with only ONE prgram installed I have already low memory warnings...
I had gad only known..
regards
Albert

Use magic Report

phnha2003| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
still can't used microsd card in windows??? so sad

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list