ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 Pen problems

Follow Us

Hi13 Pen problems

[Copy link]

jaysonplazo|Post time:5-21-2017 07:34:03 View:6656|Reply:71

jimix85| Post time 5-5-2017 04:34:05 | Show all posts
Alllright, found the goodix touchscreen drivers within the package, installed them through an exe that was inside as well, restarted windows aaaand...
Nothing.

Everything keeps the same, jitter and weird pressure sensitivity keep like nothing happened.
Was worth a try I guess :')
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-5-2017 06:49:53 | Show all posts
jimix85 replied at 5-5-2017 13:34
Alllright, found the goodix touchscreen drivers within the package, installed them through an exe th ...

Bummer. Thanks for the efforts and feedback.

I cross-referenced: https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... 0&fromuid=19651

So did you verify driver version before and after? Did you notice the Pensupport thing mentioned in the first page overview table? Is there a clear marking what Hackerjac improved that might be a separate file and not used in by the executable?

Try going into those details over there.

Let's update this thread once there is even more promising findings. Or if anyone else experiences other or related H3 issues, or has any tips.
Correct Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

metalbound| Post time 5-17-2017 07:41:21 | Show all posts
Edited by metalbound at 5-17-2017 11:45

So i also ordered the new Chuwi  Hi13 to use at the university. I wanted to use it especially for note taking during lectures. The problem is, that note taking is almost impossible with the extreme jitter i am getting with the HiPen H3.
Also it is strange that the jittering of the cursor only appears at certain parts of the screen. There are some parts on the screen where the recognition works perfectly with the cursor following the strokes.
However, there are other parts where it is impossible to write. You can not identify the letters because of the extreme jitter.
Installing the new driver by Emily did not resolve any of these issues.
Could this also related to the pre-applied screen protector?

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 5-17-2017 21:27:27 | Show all posts
jimix85 replied at 5-4-2017 07:55
Well, I honestly wanted it almsot exclusively as a drawing tablet, to say, use a lightweight progr ...

Hey, It sounds like we are in the same boat with issues and what we want to do with this tablet. I also bought to use as a portable drawing tablet and use similar programs to you.
I contacted chuwi about it several times and didn't even get a response.
I then contacted gearbest to see if they would give me a refund and they said the issue wasn't bad enough and "can still draw"
it's crazy. some people just don't understand how unusable it is in this state.
I am getting a new pen sent from gear best to see if it was a specific pen. if this issue still happens I dont know hat I am going to do

Use magic Report

jimix85| Post time 5-18-2017 11:36:19 | Show all posts
trent replied at 5-17-2017 21:27
Hey, It sounds like we are in the same boat with issues and what we want to do with this tablet. I ...

Heh, I ended having to put a formal inquiry at Paypal in order to start the refund process, only then they had to agree. And only because Paypal "forced them" in a way. It toke some days of deliberation by them and all, but they finally did me justice. The tablet is now on it's way back to china, and then they will refund me.
Thooo be warned, you'll have to pay the delivery back to china, and the cheapes I've found its 50 euros

But hey, if you're up to try up with the pen, please let us know how that goes, would be nice to hear that it actually works with a new pen!

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 5-18-2017 16:42:15 | Show all posts
yea I will do, I think it might even be easier to sell it on eBay or something. So much hassle.
I've been looking at videos of the hi12 and it works perfectly fine. Which I based this purchase off, if the old one works well, the new one will too right?

So dumb

Use magic Report

jimix85| Post time 5-18-2017 23:13:59 | Show all posts
trent replied at 5-18-2017 16:42
yea I will do, I think it might even be easier to sell it on eBay or something. So much hassle.
I'v ...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the chuwi hi12 uses a wacom digitizer technologu, which is preeeetty well developed over the years; while the hi13 uses some other technology, similar to N-trig, but clearly not as polished.
Who knows, maybe they end improving it through software, if it's not a hardware limitation, that is.

It's such a shame tho

Use magic Report

sylcat| Post time 5-20-2017 22:25:34 | Show all posts
Do NOT buy a chuwi hi13 until they address this problem.  The stylus is totally unusable for any serious work and especially terrible for artists.

Chuwi, you need to do some serious driver work to fix the poor stylus response.

Doesn't anyone have any workaround ideas in the meantime?  I'm considering opening this up and trying to fit in a wacom or sony digitizer...

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-21-2017 06:17:43 | Show all posts
Do NOT buy a chuwi hi13 until they address this problem.  The stylus is totally unusable for any serious work and especially terrible for artists.

I'm starting to feel kind of lucky... I don't experience the issues that you all do
I use Sketchable to draw regularly and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but it wasn't bad either.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

jimix85| Post time 5-21-2017 07:34:03 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-21-2017 06:17
I'm starting to feel kind of lucky... I don't experience the issues that you all do
I use Sketc ...

I have the same app even.... sigh, this only makes it sound more and more like it's a big scale hardware issue rather than drivers related :')

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list