ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:3-13-2018 16:05:17 View:10749|Reply:37

Techdragonz| Post time 12-2-2017 11:23:15 | Show all posts
Reinstalling fresh windows usually does the trick
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Señor_Lobo| Post time 12-3-2017 00:52:03 | Show all posts
Good morning, precisely, I come from a new installation in windows 10, I began to notice this failure two weeks ago in android, blame those failures to the little capacity of the android partition and decided to leave the tablet with windows 10, windows 10 was installed correctly, but the drivers and I think that the 3 drivers were not digitally signed gave me many problems, currently, everything works except for that false crash status and link the tablet to chromecast, I have investigated something about the matter and I think the failure is It mainly produces a problem with the graphic driver, unfortunately there is no update of the driver so I am afraid that reinstalling everything will not be a solution, a greeting.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-3-2017 06:33:59 | Show all posts
Hmm, so now your device only runs windows now?
Usually android can run with small partition unless it is getting extremely full, then it will start slowing down but it is not supposed to give errors.
What about reinstalling that particular driver? (Deleting it manually and reinstalling it)
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-3-2017 13:55:34 | Show all posts
With Driver Booster 5 you can see if there are more recent drivers for that device. Download it from the Internet and install it.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Señor_Lobo| Post time 12-25-2017 05:11:25 | Show all posts
Good afternoon and happy holidays to all, as I said in another post, I left the Tablet with Windos 10, then with the aforementioned program I updated all drivers available drivers to exception of one that seems not compatible, I have done a copy of all of them and I made a new clean installation of windows 10 with updated drivers, the change has been quite noticeable in general, the failure of the false block does not disappear, at least not at all, now when it is at rest is not usually The false lock will appear and when it appears if we wait a couple of minutes the screen will be unlocked again, if the Tablet is turned on after a period without using the first one that lights up, the screen will usually show the false lock failure, but if turn off by pressing 15 seconds and turn it on again works the first time, I discovered that if you use the micro HDMI connection you can see the screen perfectly on a monitor.

Use magic Report

concordia86| Post time 2-8-2018 02:34:54 | Show all posts
Señor_Lobo replied at 12-2-2017 03:59
Good afternoon, I am the owner of a Chuwi Hi10 plus tablet for 3 months, at first I was very happy h ...

I found that warming up the back cover with a hair dryer for half a minute or so will turn screen on after sleep.
I m not very much into electronics but it seems that there is a faulty capacitor somewher on the board.

Use magic Report

NFainges| Post time 2-11-2018 02:01:07 | Show all posts
DaDutch replied at 10-27-2017 14:33
I have the same problem. The flatcable makes a sharp bend and is pretty hard to remove from the con ...

At least you have received a reply .. still waiting for ANY response from multiple emails, 'tickets' and forum notes ..  I just WISH they wou
d actually communicate !!!!

Use magic Report

NFainges| Post time 2-11-2018 02:03:45 | Show all posts
Done all that you have saidf .. multiple emails and tickets and still no reply .. poor customer service and support ... you would be better to focus on fixing that issue before anything else as you will have no customers ever again

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-11-2018 04:01:02 | Show all posts
NFainges replied at 2-11-2018 11:03
Done all that you have saidf .. multiple emails and tickets and still no reply .. poor customer serv ...

Hi, I have reviewed your answers in this forum (6) and none of them explain what this problem is. You only say that you have written to Chuwi and they have not responded to you.
This is a forum composed of a user community of Chuwi devices in which the problems encountered are exposed and, among all, we try to give a solution. The moderators are not employees of Chuwi nor can we provide an institutional solution to your emails to the brand.
If you want that, within our possibilities, we try to help you, you will have to explain what your problem is.
I would also like to point out that if the problem does not have an easy solution, you must exercise your right of guarantee in the seller from which you can obtain a change, refund or compensation.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

graillet| Post time 3-13-2018 16:05:17 | Show all posts
Hi, I have a Chuwi Hi10 and it doesn't turn on, my problem is not listed, yesterday it was working normally, I plugged in at night and in the morning It didn't turn on, I connected it again but the orange led is not blinking, I tired to connect usb-c to my usb computer charging port and still the same the orange led is not blinkgin, so the charger is not the problem and I doubt the cable is because is new like the tablet, I have the chuwi keyboard and when I connected it the power led on the keyboard blinks erratically. Any ideas? Thank you very much.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list