ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10 Pro not charging and wont turn on

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Pro not charging and wont turn on

[Copy link]

ootyty|Post time:2-20-2018 03:19:19 View:4593|Reply:27

ootyty| Post time 5-1-2017 04:52:55 | Show all posts
ederrr82 replied at 4-28-2017 07:17
I bought mine on the gearbest site and it arrived about 3 days. I tried to fire but it did not work. ...

I contacted GearBest and is being resolve by either sending it back to them and get a refund or send it back and get it fix at no cost.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-1-2017 05:31:22 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 5-1-2017 14:50
Mate sorry for the late reply was quite busy for the pass few days.
My model is a Z8350 with a H s ...

pm sent
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ederrr82| Post time 5-2-2017 19:30:10 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 5-1-2017 04:52
I contacted GearBest and is being resolve by either sending it back to them and get a refund or se ...

No, I want to know if there is a solution I can not fix it.

Use magic Report

Señor_Lobo| Post time 12-2-2017 04:13:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema, en principio y durante unos 3 meses no ha sido asi hasta que hace 2 semanas empezó a agravarse el problema, estoy seguro de que se produce por un estado de bloqueo falso ¿Alguna solución definitiva que no sea tener la pantalla siempre encendida?

Use magic Report

concordia86| Post time 2-7-2018 01:26:11 | Show all posts
Warm up the back cover with a hair dryer for 1-2 minutes and the screen will light up.
This might be an LCD problem, a faulty capacitor problem, or a cold welding problem.

Use magic Report

jman0| Post time 2-20-2018 02:38:14 | Show all posts
I've seen this two or three times with mine (last was yesterday). I thought that maybe the battery was empty, although I remembered charging it up to 90-100% the last time.

At first, the led light would not turn on, no matter how many times I plugged and unplugged the charger. So I left it connected overnight. Today, in the morning, the led was still off. So, I unplugged the charger and plugged it back for a last time, and the damned bitch started to finally change. It completed charging in around 5 minutes (I knew it had to be almost fully charged) and now it boots normally.

When I bought the tablet, I used it for several days in a row, 'cause I had to travel with it several times. I don't use it every day now, since I have a better computer at home and I'm not traveling so much these days. This issue didn't happen before, and it looks to me like I have to leave it connected for some time whenever I keep it stowed for a long time. It's a relief it's working know, since I will be traveling next week and will need it.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-20-2018 03:19:18 | Show all posts
jman0 replied at 2-20-2018 11:38
I've seen this two or three times with mine (last was yesterday). I thought that maybe the battery w ...

The battery may drain during rest time if it is several days. I have several models of Chuwi tablets and in none the battery is discharged even if I do not use it in weeks, but I have read here that there are devices that remain at minimum battery levels in a few hours.
As a tip, try to close the tablet, with your keyboard, after a while after giving the order to turn off since, sometimes, this is closing windows or android and, when closing immediately, is suspended and with consumption. On rotary keyboards with LED light it is easier to check and not close the keyboard until the led light is off. It can also be avoided by separately saving tablet and keyboard
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-20-2018 03:19:19 | Show all posts
jman0 replied at 2-20-2018 11:38
I've seen this two or three times with mine (last was yesterday). I thought that maybe the battery w ...

The battery may drain during rest time if it is several days. I have several models of Chuwi tablets and in none the battery is discharged even if I do not use it in weeks, but I have read here that there are devices that remain at minimum battery levels in a few hours.
As a tip, try to close the tablet, with your keyboard, after a while after giving the order to turn off since, sometimes, this is closing windows or android and, when closing immediately, is suspended and with consumption. On rotary keyboards with LED light it is easier to check and not close the keyboard until the led light is off. It can also be avoided by separately saving tablet and keyboard
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list