ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Minimum drive size for Windows

Follow Us

Minimum drive size for Windows

[Copy link]

Myleschalmers|Post time:12-14-2017 15:29:36 View:2052|Reply:15

bins| Post time 11-6-2017 11:58:26 | Show all posts
Motobot,

thanks for the extra pointers - my tablet has flashed Android with 20gb, as wanted.  It looks like the pt 3 was the think that was causing my issue - never seen that before.

I will try to get W10 working now.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tuncayca| Post time 11-10-2017 05:51:43 | Show all posts
But this gpt_53g.bin files incompatible, another gpt_20g_org.bin is 19gb. I need another gpt.bin for 32G

Use magic Report

Steffff| Post time 12-14-2017 10:56:44 | Show all posts
hello to all, I have a chuwi hi 10 pro, I wanted to devote all the rom to the android only then following your guide and replacing the gpt.bin file with one found on the net, I now android with 54 GB and no more windows. unfortunately I have a problem: the camera does not work anymore! You can help me? must there be windows to make it work too? are the drivers there? moreover, what is the best version of android to mount? you can not "plan" the tablet completely and only install a good working android? I liked the two operating systems, but 64gb also badly shared were not in my opinion optimal for any system ..... thanks in advance, my daughter uses it for school and even if poor quality the camera is essential to me .. ..... thanks

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 12-14-2017 14:42:56 | Show all posts
Steffff replied at 12-14-2017 21:56
hello to all, I have a chuwi hi 10 pro, I wanted to devote all the rom to the android only then foll ...

Hello Steffff,
You used an inappropriate Android ROM. Be attentive. Look for a suitable ROM and reflash Android again.

Use magic Report

Steffff| Post time 12-14-2017 15:17:20 | Show all posts
ok, what should I put? the page is this? http: //forum.chuwi.com/forum.php? mod = viewthread & tid = 2341 & extra = page% 3D1% 26filter% 3Dtypeid% 26typeid% 3D25  ???

Use magic Report

Steffff| Post time 12-14-2017 15:29:36 | Show all posts
sorry I confirm that even without reinstalling the windows the camera must work? so it's just an android version error? but the best version is the official version of the chuwi site or is there better on the net? thanks again

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list