ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 running hot and short batterylife.

Follow Us

Hi13 running hot and short batterylife.

[Copy link]

Japie|Post time:12-14-2017 11:17:31 View:1687|Reply:17

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-26-2017 11:49:29 | Show all posts
Mine never gets warm nevermind hot, not the Hi13 nor the Aukey charger, correctly recommended in the essentials thread. This thread should point to the explanation: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4540-1-1.html
Correct Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 7-31-2017 10:41:50 | Show all posts
Almost a week and no response from Chuwi yet. From what I have red it could take up to a few weeks. Let the waiting game begin. :-) Starting with 1.

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 8-8-2017 03:39:11 | Show all posts
Week 2 and no reply yet. After reading MatteoVC's post I've contacted Gearbest. Let's see what happens.

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 8-11-2017 11:32:29 | Show all posts
I can sent it back for repair to China. I asked for a European repair center but that question got ignored. At least it is something. TBC.

Use magic Report

mgeorgescu1990| Post time 8-11-2017 12:13:28 | Show all posts
Japie replied at 8-11-2017 11:32
I can sent it back for repair to China. I asked for a European repair center but that question got i ...

Where are you from Japie?

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 8-12-2017 01:10:04 | Show all posts
The Netherlands.

Use magic Report

Japie| Post time 12-13-2017 12:02:14 | Show all posts
It's been a while but i got an update. I have send my Hi13 back to GearBest. The wanted it back to China while i suggested for an European repair center. It seemed like the parcel was lost but after four months it showed up at customs. GB told me they charge 288USD custom fee, which seems totally odd to me for a product made in China and titled RMA. They offer me a 200USD refund to my Paypal which is something, but they don't answer my question why I had to send it to China instead of a European repair center which could have saved me the hassle.

I really liked the Hi13 but I wouldn't buy electronics from China again.  

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 12-14-2017 11:17:31 | Show all posts
Does OTG via USB-C work? If not it's likely your USB-C chip has been damaged, unfortunately.

Take the money. Others with the same issue got nothing.

There seems not to be any service at all. That's an obvious risk we take buying stuff from china.

Sorry I can't tell anything better.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list