ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi10 Pro stuck at 100% Windows update

Follow Us

Hi10 Pro stuck at 100% Windows update

[Copy link]

AndreObi|Post time:12-24-2017 05:46:05 View:1026|Reply:8

My wife has a Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 tablet and she updated the windows and is now stuck at

Is there anything I can do?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-20-2017 03:33:05 | Show all posts
Just wait for hours
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

AndreObi| Post time 10-20-2017 03:46:45 | Show all posts
It has been like this for 3 hours now...

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-20-2017 04:01:41 | Show all posts
Be patient and passionately pray for the successful completion of the upgrade. It will last a few more hours

Use magic Report

AndreObi| Post time 10-20-2017 04:30:59 | Show all posts
It's alive!!! Thanks

Use magic Report

pieter| Post time 10-25-2017 14:00:15 | Show all posts
updates on an eMMC take a long time as an eMMC just is not an SSD... it is more like an SD... so a huge windows 10 update/grade takes....
forever... or at least till tomorrow.....

I got stuck in that a few times... shutting of a chuwi to go home to learn it is going to update/grade... and you cannot shut it down.
Knowing that it is best to leave it on the power adapter as it is also very consuming on electricity on updating, made me work overtime for hours a few times....

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-25-2017 14:05:00 | Show all posts
pieter replied at 10-25-2017 23:00
updates on an eMMC take a long time as an eMMC just is not an SSD... it is more like an SD... so a h ...

To avoid those nasty surprises you can turn off Windows automatic updates and spend a time a week to update when possible.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

shimonzk| Post time 12-24-2017 00:06:12 | Show all posts
I have the same problem. After waiting for 7 hours the update for Windows 10 was ready and got stuck at 92%. Not only that the screen froze and I realized that it would remain frozen for eternity. It appears that there is a limitation on Chuwi Hi10 as to the updates it can tolerate. I rebooted a few times as well as uninstalled the Windows 10 assistant and incomplete updates a number of times in order to free disc space but to no avail. I returned to the previous Windows 10 without the "necessary updates and cancelled reminders of future updates. It appears that this tablet is unable to handle large updates.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-24-2017 05:46:05 | Show all posts
shimonzk replied at 12-24-2017 09:06
I have the same problem. After waiting for 7 hours the update for Windows 10 was ready and got stuck ...

I do not agree with that, I have all the Chuwi devices in my power Vi10 Pro, Hi10 Pro, LapBook 12.3 and SurBook updated to the latest Windows update without problems. If you have had problems in the update may be due to multiple causes and does not have to be the fault of the device.
Many Windows updates give error and try to install several times until they finish successfully.
If the error or freeze is repeated you can update from a pen in which you have downloaded from the microsoft page the latest version of Windows.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list