ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Help with CHUWI LapBook Notebook

Follow Us

Help with CHUWI LapBook Notebook

[Copy link]

pikachuvoodoo|Post time:10-31-2017 12:52:43 View:556|Reply:7

https://www.gearbest.com/laptops ... L6tECFa6_7QodDoIBAw

Interested in buying this -
Just wondered if any owners could tell me about the performance?
I want to use it for adobe photoshop/ netflix/ the sims 4 - could it cope?
Is it easy to upgrade ram/ssd?
is intel processor good/ alot worse than i3?
Also im a total novice so please keep it simple!

Thanks!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 10-24-2017 23:43:00 | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Toils| Post time 10-30-2017 09:10:48 | Show all posts
Please don't buy this laptop, or anything from Chuwi. If you look at the other threads you will read about all kinds of bugs this laptop has.
Chuwi doesn't even respond or show any sign of help. The reviews you find on the internet are from the 1st revision lapbook 14.1. Performance and battery got worse on the 2nd revision and on the 3rd revision ssd and linux support got removed...

It's funny that emily is posting a reply since a long time.
Hey emily, why not help us instead of trying to sell a half working laptop?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-30-2017 11:10:28 | Show all posts
Toils replied at 10-30-2017 18:10
Please don't buy this laptop, or anything from Chuwi. If you look at the other threads you will read ...

If you have a problem, which I do not doubt, with your computer you should contact service@chuwi.com and discuss it with that department, which is the one that can provide possible solutions.

I understand your frustration for your problem but I do not share with you the advice not to buy Chuwi. I have more than 9 devices and they all work correctly. Chuwi has launched a campaign for the SurBook and the response has been total success.
Your opinion is subjective.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Ernst| Post time 10-30-2017 13:21:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Ernst at 10-30-2017 13:23

No, that comment is not subjective !
Here and on other fora like Techtablets a lot of buyers are complaining about the worthless revision 2 and 3 of the Lapbook 14.1.

And no help whatsoever from Chuwi. Not here and not via the service email address. Urgent request to Emily are unanswered.

My company owns 7 LapBook 14.1s. We use the revision 1 and binned the 3 revision 2 models we had. Useless battery life and other problems. We planned to buy a lot more (hundreds) but have now shifted back to other brands. No more Chuwi. And certainly this is not subjective but based on objective facts. Bad keyboards, strange configuration management (mixing glossy and matte screens in the same model and changing M.2 SSD support for instance), bad touchpad, running hot due to bad thermal management, terrible battery life worse than my 10 year old HP etc. etc.

I understand that a moderator is biased but being rude to forum members here is not the proper behaviour. This is my last post on this forum since I have had enough. Bye.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-30-2017 15:08:10 | Show all posts
Ernst replied at 10-30-2017 22:21
No, that comment is not subjective !
Here and on other fora like Techtablets a lot of buyers are com ...

I think I have not been rude to you or to anyone. If you feel upset, I'm sorry. Bye
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Toils| Post time 10-31-2017 11:11:29 | Show all posts
If chuwi support is ignoring us. Then what can we do, manonegra222?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-31-2017 12:52:43 | Show all posts
Toils replied at 10-31-2017 20:11
If chuwi support is ignoring us. Then what can we do, manonegra222?

I think you should look for a solution to your problems and not generalize with personal opinions, which are very valid, but which disperse an answer.
Please, explain your problem here and I will try to find an adequate answer.
I imagine that you have already contacted service@chuwi.com, if so, indicate the date of your mail.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list