ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Corebook on YouTube, first videos in operation

Follow Us

Corebook on YouTube, first videos in operation

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:11-23-2017 17:37:15 View:628|Reply:5

Edited by manonegra222 at 11-13-2017 11:24

We have found on the Web a review of Chuwi's new tablet, The CoreBook. In it we can see the appearance, thickness and coupling to the keyboard of the new device.
The truth is that it has an impeccable presence. This video can help when deciding to participate in the crowdfunding campaign.

Here: https://youtu.be/dxHVVY-KHfY
one more:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVKmDZOarIs
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-23-2017 03:37:13 | Show all posts
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 11-23-2017 05:09:17 | Show all posts
CHUWI should consider to offer an optional warranty for this product.  With some gurantee to get a repair or replacement with less than one month waiting time it would be worth considering.  With the bad experience of no service for the older CHUWI products I wouldn't invest this money knowing all will be lost in case of product failure.

To me it would be accepteable to pay some additional fee for a warranty which actually would provide help in case of defective product.  

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-23-2017 10:03:05 | Show all posts
artowi replied at 11-23-2017 14:09
CHUWI should consider to offer an optional warranty for this product.  With some gurantee to get a r ...

Thanks for your idea It is good to have your constructive suggestions for the first time.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 11-23-2017 14:50:46 | Show all posts
2 thing i noticed in the first video,
first, why have Chuwi choosed to put all  the connections port on top of the tablet, for me that doessent make sence

Second, i find it really convenient that the mouse pointer is placed rigth over the amoung of Ram (both the Italian and the English) specialy now that they have sent out mails about if the reach $100000 they will upgrade to 8GB

for me its sounds more like a sales gemick, that the CoreBook is already born with 8GB But Chuwi hoping to sell more devices if they say they will upgrade ram for free
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-23-2017 17:37:15 | Show all posts
for me its sounds more like a sales gemick

It's the normal Chuwi manipulative marketing techniques, you cant trust anything they say, they have no integrity or morals... They're experts with this hyped up marketing, it's sad that they totally fail when it comes to warranty, service, and support...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list