ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Help! My Chuwi surbook screen is shaking/flickering

Follow Us

Help! My Chuwi surbook screen is shaking/flickering

[Copy link]

wizzycliffy|Post time:1-31-2018 02:38:20 View:1526|Reply:18

artowi| Post time 11-9-2017 03:43:00 | Show all posts
Lawsuit in China?  Your best chance is opening a case with Paypal in case you are elegible for that.  

It seems CHUWI found that spending money in advertising and promotion is more effective than taking of the maybe 10% unlucky customer suffering from defective products.

I think even knowing about the 10% risk to suffer total loss many customers would still buy CHUWI products hoping they are among the 90% lucky ones.

Just buy more CHUWI products.  The chance for them all to fail should get lower the more you have ;)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emohawk9000| Post time 11-9-2017 09:01:40 | Show all posts
Here are the videos I've taken of my problem. I was having trouble getting the flickering to show up on the video until recently. It's gotten really bad.

vimeo.com/242093535

vimeo.com/242093535

vimeo.com/242089485

I cant' believe this is only affecting a small number of units. C'mon, folks, if you've got this problem, speak up! And regardless of the number of units it affects, Chuwi should be reaching out and helping those of us reporting problems, not ignoring us.

Use magic Report

wizzycliffy| Post time 11-9-2017 10:00:19 | Show all posts
Edited by wizzycliffy at 11-9-2017 10:01

mine is getting Worse day by day. The screen is now getting blurred. I don't know what sending it back to China for repair will be like.

Use magic Report

kngai| Post time 11-12-2017 17:36:26 | Show all posts
I too am having the exact same issue. Usually happens after playing a few hours of a game (Stardew Valley).
Restarting the Surbook is only a temporary fix.

Use magic Report

Phil_Goud| Post time 11-13-2017 00:40:28 | Show all posts
 same here.
It seems to be a problem other surface product have. It seems to be hardware, but lucky surface customer just had to send it back to get a new one within a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD429nv4qz4

Use magic Report

wizzycliffy| Post time 11-14-2017 06:43:13 | Show all posts
Phil_Goud replied at 11-13-2017 00:40
 same here.
It seems to be a problem other surface product have. It seems to be hardware, but lucky ...

please how did you send it back?

Use magic Report

Anxelcf94| Post time 12-17-2017 07:04:24 | Show all posts
Hi, I think I have the same issue, I say the same because the screen only flickered after 5-10 minutes I've launched a game, and I think that it's cause of the heat, because it appears when the backside of the tablet is hot, and it stopped flickering when I power off the screen or close the game. I'm my resarch I've read that its a problem of refresh of the screen, and because I had had a similar issue with another tablet long time ago, I tried this: http://hispatablets.com/teclast- ... -windows-t2801.html , and for now it worked for me. I've been testing with games and it not appears, when I try the TDP tweak I will tell you. Hope it work for you!

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain

Use magic Report

NoahFTW| Post time 1-21-2018 21:39:45 | Show all posts
Just throwing in  with the bunch of other with this issue. Thankfully mine is only occasional...for now. From my experience unless these issues are fixed they will only get worse and more common for those of us affected

Use magic Report

clemson86| Post time 1-31-2018 02:38:20 | Show all posts
Same problem. Have not had it again since I updated the driver. Not saying that fixed it but it hasn't happened since.  https://www.intel.com/content/ww ... port-assistant.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list