ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General The Crowdfunding of the CoreBook reaches $ 200,000

Follow Us

The Crowdfunding of the CoreBook reaches $ 200,000

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:1-7-2018 12:48:25 View:462|Reply:7

Edited by manonegra222 at 1-7-2018 21:50

Corebook Live On IGG.jpg

I have a great news to submit to you for consider,  The CoreBook is online just now, the first day is very important, we will very apprecaite if you can share it to our readers, please check it:
Our last campaign, SurBook, has raised above 1 million dollars, now we are back on Indiegogo with
CoreBookI have a great news to submit to you for consider,  The CoreBook is online just now, the first day is very important, we will very apprecaite if you can share it to our readers, please check it:
Our last campaign, SurBook, has raised above 1 million dollars, now we are back on Indiegogo with
CoreBook
CoreBook is a more powerful 2-in-1. It looks very similar to the iPad Pro, but with different
specs, features and pricing.
Powered by an Intel® Core™ m3 processor with 2 cores 4 threads and up to 2.60GHz turbo frequency,
it delivers a powerful performance great for both work and play.
Besides, backed up by the powerful Intel HD Graphics 615, it can easily support 4K videos and run
3D games.
11.jpg
With the 6GB DDR3 memory, you can easily multitask;  Its massive 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage will
satisfy you just fine with enormous files, movies.
It comes with a 13.3-inch FHD touchscreen, including advanced OGS fully laminated technology,which
provides a sharper contrast, and natural, delicate colors. Unique 2.5D curved glass edges make it
not only look more beautiful, but the ergonomic design fits more comfortably in your hands. In the
front, you will find a fingerprint recognition sensor to easily unlock with a single touch.
3 (1).jpg
CoreBook features a powerful full featured USB-C 3.0 port to support charging, USB data
transmission and video/audio transmission with easy connection to a projector or a hub.  And packed
inside is 37Wh high-density lithium battery offering up to 8 hours of average use. With 12V/3A
(36W) quick charger, it can be quickly recharged in about 3 hours.
With the stepless  hinged wide-angle keyboard, it can be a laptop as well and it allows free
adjustment between 0 to 165 degrees. The 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity active stylus has
been carefully designed to bring you a fantastic pen experience with palm blocking technology and
less than 30 degrees writing angle. As for the operating system, it runs on Windows 10 Home
version.
1.jpg
Finally it’s the pricing, now you can gain 23% discount out of 200 CoreBook tablet units with

early bird price 459 US dollars, and 26% off out of another 200 units of the whole set, keyboard
and pen included with early bird price 499 US dollars. If you haven’t yet subscribe, back your
CoreBook here :
https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... -notebook-laptop/#/
Additional update: Super early bird price will be emailed to those who already subscribed in our
website before and only 300 units are available with 50 units of CoreBook and 250 units of the
whole set : http://promotion.chuwi.com/corebook-crowdfunding/
kind regards

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

jmacie| Post time 11-15-2017 16:01:30 | Show all posts
Nice, but waiting 4+ months is pretty severe. I can't
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-16-2017 03:48:19 | Show all posts
It's a new product and it starts to develop now. The Chuwi SurBook was presented in May and was sent from September.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

jmacie| Post time 11-16-2017 21:21:12 | Show all posts
You are not exactly accurate. I HAVE the Surbook from the Indiegogo. The campaign was paid for in May, yes, But I can show you a screenshot of my paid page that stated "estimated delivery in July 2017". My unit was shipped in October. That is 10 weeks past the estimated ship date. Please don't even attempt to challenge me on this. I would buy the Corebook, but it won't be delivered anywhere near it's estimated time. I promise you. I will screenshot this page and come back here in 5 months with the proof.

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-16-2017 22:08:05 | Show all posts
I can show you a screenshot of my paid page

When did you have to pay? .. back in May?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-17-2017 03:27:43 | Show all posts
I think I've been totally accurate, I also subscribed to the Surbook campaign on the start day in May and I received it on October 17th.
As you say the ESTIMATED date of shipment was July 2017, but it is also true that Chuwi was promptly reporting the problems that were presented in the manufacture of the new SurBook, which was equipped, among other improvements, a better cooling system. These modifications produced the delays that Chuwi informed his sponsors. Nor do I lie when saying that the first ones were sent in September. Chuwi reported weekly on the equipment sent with his order number.
You must understand that a crowdfunding is not a direct sale. It is the development of a prototype presented and that, during mass production, can receive modifications and improvements aimed at a better finish of the final product. All the dates proposed are estimated and are also subject to the manufacture of the components by the different suppliers.
There are many crowdfunding campaigns that do not even end with a finished final product and the contributions are lost by the sponsors.
That said, the crowdfunding campaign of the CoreBook has started and if you are interested in getting a good team, at a reduced price compared to what you can find in stores when it is available and without a fixed delivery deadline, you can participate.

A greeting and you have me at your disposal for any other clarification.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 11-22-2017 07:57:08 | Show all posts
$100K Stretch Goal Announcement!

Dear backers,

We're so grateful for your amazing support on our Chuwi CoreBook campaign!

Now that we have reached over 100% of the Indiegogo target goal. As a thank you, once we reach $100K, we will upgrade the CoreBook's RAM from 6GB to 8GB FOR FREE! Please help us spread the word about CoreBook by sharing the campaign with your friends and family.

If you have any question about CoreBook or this campaign, please feel free to reach out to us at support@chuwi.com.

Thank you and have a nice day!

CoreBook Team
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-7-2018 12:48:25 | Show all posts
The $ 200,000 collection has already been reached. The CoreBook will receive the update to SSD its internal memory.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list