ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook multimedia audio controller

Follow Us

multimedia audio controller

[Copy link]

sean|Post time:3-16-2018 23:34:16 View:1063|Reply:7

Edited by sean at 11-17-2017 00:48

So I stupidly uninstalled the audio drivers (I ran a installer from realtek audio, which removed the original drivers), and now I have no audio at all. I think it may be related to the fact that I have no driver for the multimedia audio controller. I tried to find one but have been searching endlessly with nothing found. Does anyone have the drivers for this that they could upload or could anyone assist me in correcting this issue? Sorry such a newb issue. Thanks ahead of time for any help in correcting this issue.

Use magic Report

Bengele| Post time 11-26-2017 19:02:28 | Show all posts
Hello,
i decided to upload the drivers from the Windows Image that includes the Audio Drivers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... SV3o7y2Ybb3yyZGGQJ4
Feel free to scan it for viruses.

Regards
Bengele
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

dcava| Post time 11-21-2017 23:15:05 | Show all posts
Hello Sean, have you tried to update the audio driver from the drivers package published by Chuwi? here is the link to download it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w117x3a5i8e4a5/AP123_Drivers.zip

Unzip the downloaded file and you'll find a folder called Audio. Try to update your unkown audio device with the drivers of the referred folder.

Regards,

David.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NConley9| Post time 11-23-2017 19:31:26 | Show all posts
I'm having the same issue.  I've downloaded the drivers from Chuwi but it keeps telling me I have the best drivers installed.  When I run the troubleshooter it tells me I need to reboot to finish installation, but no matter how many times I reboot it does not solve the issue.

Use magic Report

NConley9| Post time 11-28-2017 15:17:01 | Show all posts
Thank you Bengele!  The drivers you uploaded restored my sound!

Use magic Report

Virgis| Post time 1-31-2018 07:30:50 | Show all posts
NConley9 replied at 11-28-2017 15:17
Thank you Bengele!  The drivers you uploaded restored my sound!

Hi. Sorry. Now I have this problem with audio. Any driver not work. What about this drivers what help You. How install them from this zip "Drivers"?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-31-2018 15:03:46 | Show all posts
Virgis replied at 1-31-2018 16:30
Hi. Sorry. Now I have this problem with audio. Any driver not work. What about this drivers what h ...

It will not serve any driver. I see you posted on the Hi13 forum. You must specify what is your model to help you
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

pietderks| Post time 3-16-2018 23:34:16 | Show all posts
dcava replied at 11-21-2017 23:15
Hello Sean, have you tried to update the audio driver from the drivers package published by Chuwi? h ...

Good morning dcava,
How do I install these audio drivers. There's no setup.exe.
Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list