ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Surbook keyboard connection issues

Follow Us

Surbook keyboard connection issues

[Copy link]

Killgrave|Post time:12-30-2017 08:18:27 View:1135|Reply:8

Hi,

I have contacted Chuwi already regarding this however just wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with the connection of their Surbook keyboard?

It works fine flat but as soon as you hinge it up it disconnects.

Use magic Report

realeze| Post time 12-23-2017 10:15:20 | Show all posts
Same issue here... was fine for a month or so.
Used it yesterday completely flat on my lap when I didn't have a desk for an hour.
Turned it on today and now the keyboard won't work unless laying flat.
Sent an email to Chuwi - I'll report back what they tell me. Would appreciate if you do same.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

prapojc| Post time 12-23-2017 18:36:14 | Show all posts
I had same problem with this issue and inform  Chuwi team to solve this . Thanks your for sharing and waiting for respond soon.

Use magic Report

4hogans| Post time 12-26-2017 18:24:20 | Show all posts
I have the same issue. Is it with the connection or is it in the keyboard itself? I emailed Chuwi and let them know it had quit and there response was to ship the keyboard back at my expense and they would send a new one. Has anyone else tried to contact Chuwi directly?

Use magic Report

prapojc| Post time 12-27-2017 03:08:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is the answer from Chuwi team.It is very hard for duty and tax expense for send

Use magic Report

prapojc| Post time 12-27-2017 03:10:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Please return your surbook keyboard to us via the cheapest Post Office.  If you return it via other shipping methods, it will be a high customs taxes. If there is any taxes and fees when you return your surbook, you have to pay it. Or we will refuse your package.

Use magic Report

prapojc| Post time 12-27-2017 03:23:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Please return your surbook keyboard to us via the cheapest Post Office.  If you return it via other shipping methods, it will be a high customs taxes. If there is any taxes and fees when you return your surbook, you have to pay it. Or we will refuse your package.

Use magic Report

4hogans| Post time 12-27-2017 13:08:11 | Show all posts
That is the exact response I received.. Is anyone having screen sensitivity issues? With online keyboard lt only accepts half of my input.

Use magic Report

Killgrave| Post time 12-30-2017 08:18:27 | Show all posts
I've only had anything than exemplary service from Chuwi (in particular Emily) regarding a faulty part on my Surbook.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list