ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Problem with support and maintenance for Chuwi Hi10 ...

Follow Us

Problem with support and maintenance for Chuwi Hi10 tablets

[Copy link]

ahmed.sayed|Post time:2-14-2018 14:41:52 View:364|Reply:3

Though Chuwi tablets show an excellent performance, the support and after sale service is terrible. I have a very bad experience where my Hi10 pro tablet showed a problem in charging 8 months after purchase (during warranty). The service team instructed me to send it to their repair center in germany where it remained their for 3 months without any progression (because spare parts were not available) , and finally they told me that they will send it to another repair center in hungary, because the first one is "not very professional". Since then they are not responding to my emails, and I don't know anything about my tablet! I don't know if they failed to repaired it , or just lost it somewhere and don't want to admit it! It's a shame.

Use magic Report

Nunomatos| Post time 1-13-2018 09:31:45 | Show all posts
Completly agree, Chuwi id not replying my emails for after they said they find my tablet that went to repair, and now, nobody replys my emails back.
Is Chuwi a fraud? a Scam?  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Nunomatos| Post time 2-13-2018 04:34:03 | Show all posts
Nunomatos replied at 1-13-2018 09:31
Completly agree, Chuwi id not replying my emails for after they said they find my tablet that went t ...

"HI
good day
this is the track number ,please check it after three days on 17 track website ,thanks"

RF518532105SG

THREE DAYS?????
IT'S BEEN A MONTH NOW AND IT SEEMS THE TRAKING NUMBER DOESN'T EXISTS!!!
I REPEAT, ARE TOU A FRAUD?
IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON RESENDING A TABLET THAT YOU OFFERED FOR REPAIRING AFTER A SERUIS FLAW IN THE BATTERY THAT COULD CAUSE SERIOUS HAZARDS TO THE USER, THEN WHY BOTHER WITH REPLYING?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 2-14-2018 14:41:52 | Show all posts
I am very sorry with your issues here...

Please reply them to see where it is staying...I am very sorry but I cannot do a lot eventhough I am a mod...They have stopped communicating with us aswell...
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list