ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook chuwi surbook not turning on

Follow Us

chuwi surbook not turning on

[Copy link]

ahsan|Post time:1-2-2018 15:05:56 View:916|Reply:19

Techdragonz| Post time 12-14-2017 03:20:07 | Show all posts
Contact the people that you bought it from, they will tell you what to do.
I will pass through your request and zill tell them to reply to you the info to send it to them.

If I get response I'll let you know
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ahsan| Post time 12-15-2017 07:36:39 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 12-7-2017 12:25
Does it show any signs of life? E.g. when plugging in the charger a charging light turns on?
Maybe s ...

I have opened the tab and battery is showing 0 volt
Dont understand what it means?
Is the battery dead?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-16-2017 11:51:28 | Show all posts
Hi, Yes, if it is showing 0 volt either your battery is just dead due to being discharged to much, or that you didn't measure the voltage correctly...

However, in my experience, the charger brick should provide enough power to use the pc without needing a battery. Could you please test another charger that is USB PD compatible and can provide 12V at 2Amps?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

FrancisWoo| Post time 12-16-2017 21:49:57 | Show all posts
Same here, my Surbook (bought during the funding under Indiegogo in October) just cannot be turned on.  Led indicator on the top right side is lighted red but the keyboard not showing the green indicator light.

Help needed here.....thank you as Chuwi support is not responding to my SOS.

Use magic Report

ahsan| Post time 12-17-2017 02:52:31 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 12-16-2017 11:51
Hi, Yes, if it is showing 0 volt either your battery is just dead due to being discharged to much, o ...

I charged the battery directly
and it is showing 7.6volts
I connected it back to the surbook.
and tried to switch it on. But still no luck

Use magic Report

ahsan| Post time 12-17-2017 08:08:27 | Show all posts
Well I am able to turn on the tab.
But it is not charging.
so what can be the issue?
Please help

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-22-2017 02:42:57 | Show all posts
Sorry for my late reply ahsan,

In that case I think that either your charger is broken or the usb C port is fried!
Could you try hooking up an usb C hub or adapter and test to see if e.g. a usb stick can be recognised by the tablet?
If that does work than the issue is the charger and you should contact the seller to resend you a new one. If they wont do that Ill get you a mail so chuwi can send you a new one

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-22-2017 02:44:05 | Show all posts
FrancisWoo, is the working? it is weird that the tablet turns red but the keyboard not...

Use magic Report

ahsan| Post time 1-1-2018 10:32:29 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 12-22-2017 02:42
Sorry for my late reply ahsan,

In that case I think that either your charger is broken or the usb  ...

I connected a usb C hub. and it is not working.

So what should I do now?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 1-2-2018 15:05:56 | Show all posts
Hi, That would mean your USB C port is defective. Contact the seller if you still have warranty and they should help you send it back for repair. If they wont send it back you you should send a message to service@chuwi.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list