ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Are you a fan of android gaming tablets ?

Follow Us

Are you a fan of android gaming tablets ?

[Copy link]

Aries_Ivy|Post time:4-9-2018 21:50:49 View:262|Reply:6

Edited by Aries_Ivy at 12-15-2017 17:43

This poll is inspired by gizchina's article https://www.gizchina.com/2017/12 ... tablet-coming-soon/ .

As they stated, android tablets aren't easy to be found on the market these days, see it here " With the huge volume of the chinese gadget production you would think it’s quite easy to find a solid small pure Android tablet. Well not really, because the Android tablets are a bit out of favor with chinese manufacturers for a long time already, especially the smaller ones. "  Hence, we find the needs to run a survey in this regard.

We appreciate your votes very much, cheers.

Chuwi Hi9  with Android Nougat.jpg Chuwi Hi9 gaming.jpg
Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

83.33% (5)
16.67% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-15-2017 01:50:34 | Show all posts
I voted yes, but I would also like to see bets by Qualcomm processors, which have a good result in performance, connectivity and consumption are taking place in cell phones and the incorporation of a slot for 4G and GPS connection. I think that this would make these small devices indispensable in daily use.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Aries_Ivy| Post time 12-15-2017 17:48:18 | Show all posts
Thanks for your participation.
And which model of Qualcomm processor do you have in mind to compete with Mediatek M8173 CPU ?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-23-2017 13:23:22 | Show all posts
Aries_Ivy replied at 12-16-2017 02:48
Thanks for your participation.
And which model of Qualcomm processor do you have in mind to compete ...

I do not know the characteristics of the Snapdragon processors but I have seen the excellent performances in process speed, connectivity and low battery consumption of the 625, 821 and 835 models
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-24-2017 14:44:26 | Show all posts
I am a fan of gaming on android devices. The thing is... Mobile gpu's and cpu's keep getting more powerfull. Yet, the quality of the games doesnt really improve a whole lot. e.g. modern day flagships can run CS GO perfectly! or even gta5 on low-med settings. Lets compare. Techtablets does gaming tests on his devices right? We all know the intel n3450 is relatively weak ! It scores about around 75k to 100k on antutu, that is  a lot less than todays flagship devices, with the qualcomm snapdragon 835 or even the upcoming 845. Why don't the companies port their games to android? ok a game costing 40euro on the app store would be very much, and I think that may be whats holding them back. They might not have lots of sales on this platform because of the price and lot of phones still being to weak. But yea...

The games in the app store right now are good for casual gaming, thats all I would say. I play critical ops, used to play mc5 (Ditched it when they made it pay to win, and need for speed)
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

BikeJinni| Post time 1-31-2018 23:38:55 | Show all posts
Buy/Sell Bikes in India

If you want to Sell your bike online and wan to buy new or second hand bike than one of the best place is BikeJinni.com.
Here all your queries related to all two wheelers like Motorcycle, Scooter, E-bikes, ATVs, Super bikes will solve. You can also find new and used bike dealers near you. You can compare 4 bikes side by side at a time. You can get valuation of your used bike. You can also get bike on road price in 400+ cities in India.

[B]second hand bikes[/B]
[B]compare bikes[/B]
Bike on road price
Um bikes India
Bajaj Bikes
New model bikes
Yamaha bikes India
Mahindra bikes
Benelli bikes in India
Bike emi Calculator
Tvs bikes
Honda bikes
Indian bike price in India
Hero new bike
Hero bike price list
Hero Motorcycle
Tvs bike price
Honda 2 wheelers India
Hero scooty price list
Aprilia bikes in India
Bmw bike India
Yamaha scooty price list
Lml bikes
Honda scooty price list
Tvs motorcycle
Mahindra bikes price
Ktm bikes price in India
Harley davidson bikes price in India
Bike price list
2nd hand bikes
New bajaj bike
Suzuki bike price
Yamaha bikes price list
Honda bike price list
Ducati bikes price in India
Moto guzzi India
Triumph bikes in India
[url=httphttp://www.bikejinni.com/kawasaki-bikes-price-in-india] ninja bike price list [/url]

Royal Enfield price list
Best 150cc Bike in India

Best Bike Under 60000
[B]Best Scooter in India[/B]
[B]Best Touring Bike in India[/B]
[B]Bike Valuation[/B]

Use magic Report

BikeJinni| Post time 4-9-2018 21:50:49 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list