ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 CHUWI Hi13 TouchSetting.gt windows10

Follow Us

CHUWI Hi13 TouchSetting.gt windows10

[Copy link]

brix71|Post time:4-13-2018 05:50:26 View:758|Reply:7

After replace windows 10 installation  is impossible reinstall driver for touchscreen .
I tried all solution inside this forum. but nothing to do. only drivers surbook  if intalled work bad ( all reverse ).
When I try to install goodixtouchdriver.inf the system show that gt*.bin and gt9*.bin are not found. I downloaded all goodixtouchdriver and al version but nothing to do.
Is avaiable somewhere original kit of installation drivers ( with setup.exe ). or someone can extract from your HI13 the necessary files.
I tried to reinstall kit w10+drivers kit present on this forum but I receive the error " failed to get bios vendor" in red page.
everyone have a image or ghost or build of virgin HI13 w10 system plus drivers  to share on dropbox?
error.JPG

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-15-2017 19:38:44 | Show all posts
hello, could you please try this driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogocwx9g26wfgl/Hi13_Driver_x64.rar
have a good weekend
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

brix71| Post time 12-18-2017 10:19:08 | Show all posts
thank you Emily, I used the driver but when I try to install driver for touchscreen (like administrator) under folder 12-TP I receive error that attached to this post.
the install procedure dont find 2 files gt9*.bin and gt*.bin in path windows\inf.
I'm desperate , now also micro usb on body chuwi HI13 does not work is produce energy only for charger ( I follow some post where some user increasethe deep of plug but nothing) now I have a normal laptop instead a tablet....  Help me please. I want try to resolve with installation of pack win10+ drivers here Windows:
Chuwi Hi13 Windows Download:
but I receive error on red page that I attahced in first post.
error TP.PNG

Use magic Report

brix71| Post time 12-19-2017 01:39:35 | Show all posts
emily I found on manage device a unknow device with this name ACPI\GDIX1002 and not ACPI\GDIX1001 like mentioned in all forum .
here talk about problem with drivers but is impossible for me understand, could you  check if this post is compatible with my problem  http://bbs.phoenixstudio.org/cn/ ... =read&tid=11514

Use magic Report

brix71| Post time 12-20-2017 03:07:57 | Show all posts
Incredible! but in the post of joggie http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4720-4-1.html, is present a solution of touchscreen drivers problem.
Now I have only windows key on right sight screen that dont works. but touchscreen and H3 pen works.
Now stay permanent problem with micro usb port that with outof the box cable micro usb to female usb port not recognize usb object inserted.

Use magic Report

brix71| Post time 4-13-2018 03:18:25 | Show all posts
emily replied at 12-15-2017 19:38
hello, could you please try this driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogocwx9g26wfgl/Hi13_Driver_x ...

Hi Emily,
after replace more and more times the install of w10, I have undestand that I need a original driver for grafic pen. iF I remove drivers GoodixTouchDriver all go well. If I install GoodixTouchDriver after some minutes the menu start open and close continuosly. thi with all version of win10.
Can you show me where download a GoodixTouchDriver present in a original chuwi hi13 w10 configuration?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-13-2018 05:35:13 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 4-13-2018 16:40
brix71 replied at 4-13-2018 14:18
Hi Emily,
after replace more and more times the install of w10, I have undestand that I need a ori ...

Hello brix71,
You can find a driver pack of your tablet from the original Chuwi install file for Hi13.
I think you have got this file already. If not, download it from the thread.
1. You need to find install.wim file from the Image folder and copy it to the root directory of drive X of your external PC. Create a folder in the root directory of drive C and name it as Drivers.
NB. Hereinafter, X is a letter of your local drive. Do not forget to replace it with your real drive letter in each DISM command.
2. Create a temporary folder on the root of the drive X and name it as 1.
3. Mount the image in X:\1 folder. Run the Command Prompt as Admin. Enter the following command and press Enter.
  1. Dism /Mount-Wim /index:1 /WimFile:X:\install.wim /MountDir:X:\1
Copy the Code

Just wait patiently for the end of the action. As operation completed do not close the Command Prompt window.
4. Run PowerShell as Admin and enter the following command and press Enter:
  1. Export-WindowsDriver -Path X:\1 -Destination C:\Drivers
Copy the Code

Do not forget it must be your real drive letter instead of X here and further!
Just wait patiently until this operation is completed. Then close the PowerShell.
5. Return to the open Command Prompt window. Unmount your image with the following DISM command
  1. Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:X:\1 /Discard
Copy the Code

Just wait patiently for the end of the action. As operation completed you can close the Command Prompt window.
You have got a driver package for your tablet. You can find it in the C:\Drivers folder.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-13-2018 05:50:26 | Show all posts
By the way, do not forget to copy TouchSetting.gt file to the C:\Windows\INF folder and reboot the tablet!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list