ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Big problem with loading the tablet

Follow Us

Big problem with loading the tablet

[Copy link]

sammymaus|Post time:12-22-2017 04:04:27 View:233|Reply:1

Edited by sammymaus at 12-15-2017 16:17

I have a big problem with loading the tablet. The exact name of my device is: CHUWI Hi10 Plus 10.8 inch 4GB / 64GB Tablet PC. Use only Windows, but in continuous operation with continuous current from the charger. Slowly I'm going crazy, after max. 1 hour the device switches off. Already have all the parts that need a lot of energy removed or programmed, good for nothing .... the battery indicator is very fast to "2%" down and loading after 24 hours brings no success, display shows 100%, but as already described, 2 hours later he switches off, charge indicator only 2%.
Does one of you possibly have a solution?
I would be very happy about a short statement.Greetings from GermanySammymaus

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-22-2017 04:04:27 | Show all posts
I think you have a problem in charging the batteries; It can be from the charger, which does not do it correctly - more unlikely since it will dial 100% when you charge the batteries - or what is more likely, that one of the batteries does not charge properly.

A Hi10 Plus must have a range of at least 6-7 hours.

If after using another charger with the same characteristics you still have the problem I advise you to open a ticket in the seller to request a change or a refund.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list