ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [SurBook Mini] Chuwi SurBook Mini Windows, Driver, B ...

Follow Us

[SurBook Mini] [SurBook Mini] Chuwi SurBook Mini Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:1-14-2018 11:31:42 View:8220|Reply:46

Use magic Report

lenadorer| Post time 12-24-2017 21:10:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you Emily. I restored all the functions. Touch screen still insensitive, so it keep skipping letters when I type.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mars6| Post time 12-31-2017 11:24:54 | Show all posts
Hi just receive my surbook mini and screen works but is bit sluggish but keyboard does not work well and the backlit keys definitely do not work.
Any way to turn them on?
Also how do I get into BIOS?
Touchpad is also not working smoothly for single tap.

Use magic Report

darius| Post time 1-12-2018 08:20:42 | Show all posts
activate display keyboard, tab shift and also tap reboot.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-13-2018 05:58:55 | Show all posts
Mars6 replied at 12-31-2017 20:24
Hi just receive my surbook mini and screen works but is bit sluggish but keyboard does not work well ...

The keyboard lights up by pressing Fn + Del.
The touchpad is deactivated by pressing Fn + Spacebar.
The touchpad has Windows gestures active, If they bother you or you do not know how to handle them, you just have to deactivate them in the Windows options menu,
If you want to know something more about the gestures of Windows you just have to search in google "Gestures of Windows 10"

I do not advise entry into Bios for non-advanced users, it could turn the tablet into a brick.
Under your responsibility, press Esc immediately after power-up.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Shizuru| Post time 1-13-2018 06:24:34 | Show all posts
Edited by Shizuru at 1-13-2018 06:36

Hello! I reinstall windows on surbook mini and not test, previous version. Now my tablet charging up to 100% and on 38% it shoot down hardly, by itself. If charging up to 70% it shutdown on 20%... and about autonomus... it discharging about 2 hours! it is bad(
Can it be drivers!? and how fix it?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-13-2018 06:51:07 | Show all posts
Shizuru replied at 1-13-2018 15:24
Hello! I reinstall windows on surbook mini and not test, previous version. Now my tablet charging up ...

I do not know if you already had the problem before reinstalling Windows or it has come up now. For what you indicate, the problem is the calibration of the battery.
To calibrate the battery you should discharge it completely until the battery is at 0 and reload it again. Follow these instructions:

To calibrate in Windows you must do the following:
Calibrating the battery means recharging it to its maximum capacity and adjusting the battery indicator so that it shows the charge level accurately.

The battery meter in the Windows system tray may not indicate battery charging correctly when the laptop is new or has not been used for a long period of time.

Follow the steps below to calibrate the battery's energy meter.

Connect the AC adapter and allow the battery to charge between 99% and 100% of its capacity.

Disconnect the AC adapter from the portable computer.

Click Start and type Energy Options in the search field and press Enter.

Select Create a power combination from the left sidebar.

Click in the combination name field, type Calibrator. Then press Enter.

Select Never for all items in the With battery column.

Click Create to accept the values ​​and force the battery to always download.

Allow the battery to discharge completely until the notebook shuts down.

NOTE: The battery power meter is now calibrated and the battery level reading should be accurate.

Connect the AC adapter and turn on the portable computer.

After calibration, return to the Power Options dialog box (Step 3) and select your default power combination settings.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Mars6| Post time 1-13-2018 07:33:49 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 1-13-2018 05:58
The keyboard lights up by pressing Fn + Del.
The touchpad is deactivated by pressing Fn + Spacebar ...

Fn Del is for the surbook. Not for the mini where it is numlock. So still no valid solution. Also fn space is for surbook and not the mini. We need mini support here please!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-13-2018 08:39:02 | Show all posts
Mars6 replied at 1-13-2018 16:33
Fn Del is for the surbook. Not for the mini where it is numlock. So still no valid solution. Also  ...

I'm sorry it does not match the SurBook. I hope someone can help you.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Shizuru| Post time 1-14-2018 11:31:42 | Show all posts
To calibrate the battery you should discharge it completely until the battery is at 0 and reload it again. Follow these instructions:

I try it, i charge tablet on 100% unplug AC, create new Power Options and discharge tablet, it shut down in ~40%. After that i charge it, and change to normal state - no reaction. Now i reinstal Stock windows, (bee charged on 100%) AIDA stress test worked 1 hour and be about 45-50% when it shut down. wtf?(

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list