ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 I am unable to use Google account on my device - and ...

Follow Us

I am unable to use Google account on my device - android system. When I try t...

[Copy link]

SeaBass|Post time:1-9-2018 20:02:17 View:343|Reply:3

[size=14.6667px]Hi I am new to this forum and I need help please see my question - does anyone had this information when tried to use Google Play Store on CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC with Keyboard - GRAY - ''Couldn't sign in - There was a problem communicating with google servers''.

[size=14.6667px]I am unable to use google account on my device - android system. When I try to use Play Store or add google account I am unable to do so. There is error message: ''Couldn't sign in - There was a problem communicating with google servers''.

here is description of the issue:
When I turned on my new Tablet (Chuwi Hi10 Pro) in Android mode I noticed that it taking too long to establish Wi-Fi connection on my tablet despite that the password to my Wi-Fi was correct. System asked me to skip that and go further or to try to connect to different network.

I went back and added details of the other Wi-Fi network in the area but the outcome was the same. Once again I took too long for Android set up connection.

As advised by system setup I skipped this step and continued further. After setup was done I checked build in internet browser and internet was working fine however, when I try to open Google Play Store app – I got message that tablet: “Couldn’t sign in. Can’t establish a reliable connection to the server.’’ I had exactly the same information when I attempted to add Google account.

By being unable to sign in to Google Play Store and add Google account I am unable to download or use any applications related to Google (creator of Android) - therefore  this tablet in Android  is useless for me as all apps are coming from Google Play Store.

My internet browser is working fine – I can browse internet even view my emails and see Google Play Store on it but my new device Tablet (Chuwi Hi10 Pro) is not visible there and also to download anything I need to use Google Play Store application but it’s not working as described above.  

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-9-2018 00:45:23 | Show all posts
Start the tablet on Android and when it is on the desktop press the power button for 16 seconds. Then check if you can connect to your Google account.

More information in this thread:  http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4480-1-1.html
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

SeaBass| Post time 1-9-2018 19:58:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It worked!!!

Use magic Report

SeaBass| Post time 1-9-2018 20:02:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you so much. I have contacted seller as well as Google directly but neither of them was able to help me. One more time, thank you for your help.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list