ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Upda ...

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

[Copy link]

Motobot|Post time:2-3-2018 06:29:15 View:2246|Reply:31

Edited by Motobot at 3-1-2018 10:28

Win10_Fall_Creators_Update.png

Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

Here is a compiled install file of latest version 1709 (September 2017) Windows 10 x86 en-US Fall Creators Update Redstone 3 Release to flash (clean installation) Windows 10 on the Chuwi Hi8 pro tablet. It can be used on the Hi8 pro tablet with DualOS and SingleOS.

It contains:
1. clear original Windows 10 Home x86 en-US install file with English UI and no other language packs;
2. all Chuwi Hi8 pro x86 drivers;
3. SwitchNOW (OEM-app to switch to Android or Remix OS) and other Chuwi OEM files;

This file is only for a clean install 32-bit Windows 10 Creators Update Release Edition. It cannot be used to upgrade your Windows.
During flashing all your current Windows partitions will be replaced with new. So, you need to move all your necessary files from your current system first.
In addition, this is suitable for flashing Windows 10 with Android removal and with full cleaning and allocation of the entire eMMC drive for Windows. This option is for owners of SingleOS versions and for those who wish to keep Windows on as a Single OS in their DualOS tablet.

All original x86 Chuwi Hi8 pro drivers for s/n PQ32G221709XXXXX was included. In addition, I added a driver for Chipone touchscreen, which is used in old hardware tablet revisions. I hope that this is enough to use it for tablets with any serial numbers.
This install file is not tested because I do not have Hi8 pro tablet.
Needless to say, I am not responsible for someone's crooked hands and do not accept a claim. You do everything at your own risk.

February 15, 2018
I'm sorry that something went wrong with the previous file dated January 22, 2018. I recompiled the file again and checked its suitability in the virtual machine. Here is a link to the new file.

Chuwi_Hi8_PRO_Win10_16299.15_x86_en-US.zip

CRC32: DD4DF24B
MD5: 07C272D7FBE0B420BA1CD5586908460A
SHA-1: 37D6B279D3E852DDD30A159CAD8EFB09E1498538

Please read carefully the attached Readme manual first.
Readme.pdf (402.2 KB, Downloads: 392)

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-22-2018 10:56:51 | Show all posts
Great job. I think it will be very useful.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

escamillo| Post time 1-23-2018 15:20:34 | Show all posts
Thank you for your input. Unfortunately your suggestions did not work. I'm getting the following messages when trying to boot from the usb stick formatted with rufus, containing the Motobots Image:

https://prnt.sc/i4o67o
https://prnt.sc/i4o6hg

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-23-2018 15:54:09 | Show all posts
escamillo replied at 1-24-2018 02:20
Thank you for your input. Unfortunately your suggestions did not work. I'm getting the following mes ...

Hello escamillo,
I have to admit that all my advice works, but one condition is necessary for this. You should do everything correctly and it will turn out.
You do not understand what you are doing. We are here discussing Windows 10. You are working in Linux. Come out of the tank.

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 1-26-2018 05:49:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Arne at 1-26-2018 05:54

Hi Motobot!

Good Job, it works great for me!
Much better than factory Windows with already Photos of your employees on it and so on.

But you forgot one Point in your manual: The preinstallation tool for the drivers and the explanation of the different Options.
Please Add it to the manual.
Everything else works perfectly!

Greetings from Germany
Arne

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-26-2018 08:12:12 | Show all posts
Arne replied at 1-26-2018 16:49
Hi Motobot!

Good Job, it works great for me!

Hi Arne,
Frankly, I'm somewhat surprised at your message.
I did not add any driver installation tool in fact because there is no need to use these tools at all.
I just added all Hi8 pro tablet drivers to the Microsoft' install.wim file, as well as all Chuwi' OEM files and scripts. Nothing more. Literally, there is not a single extra bit in this compiled installation package.
Accordingly, there are no and could not be any unauthorized self-willed changes in presets.
The difference between this compiled package and the factory package is that there is no garbage in it, so you see such striking differences compared to the factory Windows now.
In addition, do not forget that the factory system has an outdated version of Windows.
I'm glad that you are happy. This must be.
By the way, Chuwi is not my employe and never been. I'm a moderator among ordinary users.

Greetings from far away and mysterious Russia.  

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-26-2018 08:26:49 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 1-26-2018 19:38

By the way, advanced users can compile their own installation package with their native interface language themselves.
I uploaded the ready-made file with the Dutch MUI. This is for the citizens of the Netherlands. Click

Use magic Report

azlvda| Post time 1-28-2018 23:00:45 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 1-26-2018 08:26
By the way, advanced users can compile their own installation package with their native interface la ...

hi any tutorial making own installation package? tia

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-2-2018 13:51:36 | Show all posts
azlvda replied at 1-29-2018 10:00
hi any tutorial making own installation package? tia

Hello azlvda,
I'm still working.

Use magic Report

POLYVIOS| Post time 2-3-2018 06:29:15 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for the time you spend compiling this. It kinda worked for me but it only logs in as an administrator automatically, cant make a new user for an unknown reason, and after a few reboots it locks out even from the adminstrator account not letting me in. I dont know what i did wrong, but it  happened to me twice. Now going to run the script for the third time. Fingers crossed...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules