ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 windows boot invisable after windows update

Follow Us

windows boot invisable after windows update

[Copy link]

desertskymusic|Post time:1-23-2018 13:39:38 View:222|Reply:4

i have a Chuwi H12 which a windows update rendered the windows boot invisible, although i believe the installation it is intact, its just the bios or boot is somehow damaged, i am not a pro hacker, so i need instructions on which download will fix this, and details on how to perform the task, hopefully from a USB drive and not opening the thing up, the Android partition is still boot-able for what its worth, need the Windows os and hoping not a reinstall unless its a last resort. also i purchased 2 keyboards as the first wouldn't connect to the tablet, found out as the 2nd keyboard failed to connect it was an issue with the tablet

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-22-2018 15:09:35 | Show all posts
If the problem is the Windows start, I advise you to download Windows 10 from the microsoft page and place it on a pendrive. Once you have it you must start with the pendrive by pressing F7 intermittently, immediately after pressing the start button. There will be a boot menu and in the selection of USB as the boot medium. In the Windows menu that will follow you choose "repair Windows" and the boot system will be repaired automatically.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

desertskymusic| Post time 1-23-2018 11:55:27 | Show all posts
THANKS, can this operation be achieved with the Chuwi widows ten instalL at this URL? as i have already downloaded it, if not does it require a purchase to download from microsoft?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jjel ... PivDQ7kq0hhIoa?dl=0

Use magic Report

desertskymusic| Post time 1-23-2018 11:59:39 | Show all posts
also how do i press F7 as my tablet cannot connect to a Chuwi keyboard, can i use a usb keyboard?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-23-2018 13:39:38 | Show all posts
Hello desertskymusic,
You can do clean install Windows 10 and read my tutorial there.
You will have no trouble if you do it correctly and in strict accordance with my instructions.
Good luck!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list