ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Official Iso Windows 10 for Chuwi Hi10 CWI515

Follow Us

Official Iso Windows 10 for Chuwi Hi10 CWI515

[Copy link]

Mauro|Post time:2-6-2018 13:57:39 View:1426|Reply:36

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask a question: I would like to buy a Chuwi Hi10 CWI515. Is it possible, if something goes wrong, or if I simply want to reinstall Windows 10 from the beginning, find an Iso with already inside the drivers for this Chuwi? (The competing tablets have it.) Can you give me the link, if any? Thanks so much!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-28-2018 15:50:54 | Show all posts
Yes, there is availability of a Windows ISO with drivers for all CHUWI devices. Depending on the reference number there may be different Iso. They are available in the downloads section of each model in this forum.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mauro| Post time 1-29-2018 04:48:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh, thank you very much for the answer. But the Iso had inside the driver which install themselves, or I had to install apart from?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-29-2018 11:38:45 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 1-29-2018 22:49
Mauro replied at 1-29-2018 15:48
Oh, thank you very much for the answer. But the Iso had inside the driver which install themselves,  ...

Hello Mauro,
Be careful. You are wrong. The official Microsoft ISO does not contain drivers for most tablet devices. If you have not drivers for your tablet, do not reinstall Windows using the official Microsoft ISO.
The Chuwi' official install file contains drivers but it does not have the ISO format. It's ZIP or RAR file.
Chuwi' official install file usually has an old Windows 10 version. Using an obsolete Windows install file, you will get a new headache and nothing more as your tablet will try to update Windows again and this can be very painful for you because Windows 10 updating lasts an infinitely long time and often ends in a failure.

How to save drivers for your tablet
Chuwi Hi10 Windows + Android + Bios

Use magic Report

TheKkilo| Post time 2-5-2018 11:21:46 | Show all posts
Hello Motobot,
Do you not recommend make an update for the new version of windows 10 ? I am using 1511 version.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-5-2018 13:03:15 | Show all posts
TheKkilo replied at 2-5-2018 22:21
Hello Motobot,
Do you not recommend make an update for the new version of windows 10 ? I am using 15 ...

Hello TheKkilo,
You must decide for yourself what to do. Just read my recommendations in my new thread and make your choice.

Use magic Report

TheKkilo| Post time 2-6-2018 03:09:07 | Show all posts
Hello Motobot,
Great Tutorial !! But there was a little problem. I have a hi10 DualBoot, but i dont use and i dont want the Android. With this tutorial, this will remove the Android Partition ?

Thank you !
Have a nice day

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-6-2018 09:41:59 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 2-6-2018 20:43
TheKkilo replied at 2-6-2018 14:09
Hello Motobot,
Great Tutorial !! But there was a little problem. I have a hi10 DualBoot, but i dont  ...

It's very easy to remove Android, clean all and allocate the entire eMMC drive for Windows during flashing. To do Android removal you need to prepare your install file for a SingleOS first.

Preparing an install file for removing Android
1. Open the Scripts folder;
2. Right-click the Main.cmd file and select Edit;
3. Find a line set OS_Attributes=2 and change the number 2 at the end of this line to 1;
It should look like this:
set OS_Attributes=1
4. Close the text editor window and click Save.
============
Boot Menu disabling
1. Run the SwitchNOW application from its desktop shortcut;
2. Click No in the dialog window "Are you sure to switch to Android?";
3. Select Disable and click Exit in the Boot menu configuration window;
Reboot your tablet and make sure that Boot Menu does not appear.
You can delete the SwitchNOW shortcut now.

Use magic Report

TheKkilo| Post time 2-6-2018 10:35:41 | Show all posts
Thank you Motobot
I will try it !
For sure, if i will follow the tuturial, i will not have a problem with drivers, right ? It will automaticaly install right ? I needed the touch and the acceleromether working.

Thank you very much, for all of it
Have a nice day

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-6-2018 13:57:39 | Show all posts
TheKkilo replied at 2-6-2018 21:35
Thank you Motobot
I will try it !
For sure, if i will follow the tuturial, i will not have a proble ...

There is only one way to find out.
Do not worry, in case of failure with your compiled install file you can reflash it with the official one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list