ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook CHUWI SURBOOK MINI BSOD

Follow Us

CHUWI SURBOOK MINI BSOD

[Copy link]

xmystikx|Post time:2-24-2018 04:32:17 View:1387|Reply:26

Hello, i have troubles with this tablet, When click turn on button, there is BSOD Error Code:SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR. Bsod appears only when I push turn on button, it does not matter if the tablet comes out  from sleep mode, or it turns on from switched of statement. Pls, help me with this trouble, i am waiting for your advices. Thanks.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-3-2018 14:26:49 | Show all posts
To solve this error I suggest you run Sfc / Scannow. Then I share the step by step to do this procedure.
Digita key Windows + R
It will open a small window called Execute
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc / scannow

The sfc / scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces the damaged files with a cached copy that is in a compressed folder in% WinDir% \ System32 \ dllcache.
The% WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C: \ Windows.

Note: Do not close this command prompt window until the check is 100% complete. Once the process is finished, the results of the analysis will be displayed.
2. Once the process is finished, you can receive one of the following messages:
Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violation.

This means that you do not have any system files missing or damaged.
Protection of Windows resources could not perform the requested operation.

To resolve this problem, perform the scan system file checker in safe mode
(http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... -computer-safe-mode)
and make sure that the PendingDeletes and PendingRenames folders exist in% WinDir% \ WinSxS \ Temp.
Protection of Windows resources found corrupted files and repaired properly. The details are included in the CBS.Register% WinDir% \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log.

Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 2-4-2018 04:58:13 | Show all posts
After scanning windows restored some files, and make file WinDir% \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log. What to do for the next time?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-4-2018 05:34:48 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 2-4-2018 14:36
xmystikx replied at 2-4-2018 13:58
After scanning windows restored some files, and make file WinDir% \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log. What to do ...

Check if everything works correctly again

If it is not, to repair the files that the Sfc / Scannow command failed to do, you must write the following commands to repair the Windows component store:

DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Scanhealth

DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth

When you finish the above commands, rewrite the Sfc / Scannow command.

Additionally, I suggest opening Windows Update and installing all pending updates.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 2-4-2018 06:58:28 | Show all posts
Ok, i will check for a few days, hope that all wil bel ok.

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 2-10-2018 05:00:55 | Show all posts
I made all your recomendations, but this BSOD error appeared again today.

Use magic Report

Senkasenan| Post time 2-14-2018 09:42:03 | Show all posts
HI..

I would like to buy surbook mini. But I have some suspicious. Is it worth to buy this tablet?

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 2-14-2018 10:37:32 | Show all posts
i can't reccoment. Wait for corebook with ssd. This tablet have emmc disk, which is slow. And because of this i have Bsods ( my doubghts)

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-14-2018 10:49:43 | Show all posts
Senkasenan replied at 2-14-2018 18:42
HI..

I would like to buy surbook mini. But I have some suspicious. Is it worth to buy this tablet? ...

Question repeated in 9 threads! All it takes is a thread to get an answer. What is your suspicion? I do not have it but I do know other members who have it and who can answer it
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 2-24-2018 04:32:17 | Show all posts
Can anybody help me and give advices. I still have 2-3 BSODs in a week when turn ON tablet. And i don't know, how to fix them((( May be i need contact chuwi support?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list