ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook CHUWI SURBOOK MINI BSOD

Follow Us

CHUWI SURBOOK MINI BSOD

[Copy link]

xmystikx|Post time:4-15-2018 06:38:29 View:1487|Reply:26

Senkasenan| Post time 3-2-2018 05:38:46 | Show all posts
There are some say that in this forum, sur book mini is not recommended... they used it and that is why they can say anything... I want to buy surbook mini but after reading this forum I don't want to buy any devices of chuwi
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 3-2-2018 06:23:52 | Show all posts
Senkasenan replied at 3-2-2018 14:38
There are some say that in this forum, sur book mini is not recommended... they used it and that is  ...

It is recommended according to the use that the equipment is given. It is a more economic model and with some inferior features compared to the Surbook 12.3 ".
If you need to work with Stylus, then the Surbook is more advisable, if you like more a more manageable and light equipment is a good option the Surbook Mini with Windows 10 as the only operating system.

In Gearbest it has a rating of 4.6 out of 15 customer reviews
https://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_1027977.html

In Aliexpress buyers rating 4.7 of 50 reviews
https://es.aliexpress.com/store/ ... 13_32841110097.html

All the products can come out of some more work to get it ready, but for that is the forum where they are available to download and official files of the products.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 3-2-2018 10:26:01 | Show all posts
Senkasenan replied at 3-2-2018 14:38
There are some say that in this forum, sur book mini is not recommended... they used it and that is  ...

We are not going to solve your purchase questions here. It is a personal decision.

I have a 12.3 "SurBook since last October and I can tell you that it works perfectly and that it perfectly fulfills the tasks it is designed for.

If to make your decision you will look at the comments of a forum I warn you that you will only buy a brand that does not have a forum. Most users of a forum seek solutions to problems generated, either by the device, either by operating system updates or by improper manipulations of the systems.
Comments of satisfaction are very rare since satisfied users are not even registered in the forums.

I wish you luck in your choice and, if you buy a Chuwi in the end, we will be happy to answer your questions in this forum that has an excellent team of moderators concerned about helping them.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 3-30-2018 09:54:05 | Show all posts
xmystikx replied at 2-24-2018 13:32
Can anybody help me and give advices. I still have 2-3 BSODs in a week when turn ON tablet. And i do ...

Have you tried restoring Windows, saving your files?
You have to go to start, configuration, update and security, recovery, restore this PC and there you choose the option "keep my files"
It is a long process, which will last for hours, so you must put the charger and wait for it to end.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 3-31-2018 05:33:36 | Show all posts
Hi, i have already tried factory reset, but there is no effect(

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-2-2018 01:11:30 | Show all posts
xmystikx replied at 3-31-2018 14:33
Hi, i have already tried factory reset, but there is no effect(

Hello,

Can you take a picture of the error that appears on the screen?
You say that installing clean Windows from a bootable USB does not solve the problem?

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 4-2-2018 01:49:25 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 4-2-2018 01:11
Hello,

Can you take a picture of the error that appears on the screen?

No, i just made factory reset. I have not installed clean windows yet. image attached
,cjl2.jpg

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-2-2018 05:01:50 | Show all posts
xmystikx replied at 4-2-2018 10:49
No, i just made factory reset. I have not installed clean windows yet. image attached

It has a% that is working on recovering the tablet, wait until it finishes and check if it is solved.

If you still have the problem, you can Create a bootable USB from the Microsoft website with the Windows 10 ISO image.
Once ready, connect it in the Surbook Mini, turn it on with the F7 key repeatedly until the start option comes out from the USB and then you select to repair Windows. It is not a clean installation but Windows will work in this way to repair the operating system.

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 4-2-2018 05:47:39 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 4-2-2018 05:01
It has a% that is working on recovering the tablet, wait until it finishes and check if it is solv ...

After each BSOD it has % at working, i wait until 100, tablet reboots and works. But then there will be another bsod, wait until 100% and etc... This does not help to fix trouble.//// i will try to repair with usb windows image later and tell you.

Use magic Report

xmystikx| Post time 4-15-2018 06:38:29 | Show all posts
Hello, i reinstalled windows from USB FLASh, i used Windows from this topic: https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... ge%253D1&page=4
But, the problem still alive( I think, it is not software trouble, this is hardware issue ( factory defect of memory).
Can you give any advices, what to do?
Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list