ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Repair Service problem, already 7 months!

Follow Us

Repair Service problem, already 7 months!

[Copy link]

Dirk|Post time:3-6-2018 06:42:05 View:245|Reply:5

Edited by Dirk at 2-9-2018 06:46

Hello everyone,

I contact the chuwi service 6th July 2017. They told me to send the labbooks to one of there repair station. So I did. Now 7 month's and over 40 emails later I still didn't get my lapbooks back.
I sended already more then 45 emails with the after-sale service and 18 emails with the repair station to solve the problem but they are not able to fix it.
Please help me!

Not amused!
Dirk

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 2-10-2018 12:34:43 | Show all posts
If THEY are not able to fix it, and it is still in garantee THEY should send you a new one or at least a refurbished one... Tell them that
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Dirk| Post time 2-11-2018 01:46:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chuwi service is saying that it's the fold of the repair station and the repair station said it is the fold of Chuwi.

Use magic Report

Dirk| Post time 2-14-2018 21:51:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dirk replied at 2-11-2018 01:46
Chuwi service is saying that it's the fold of the repair station and the repair station said it is t ...

*fault
*fault

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 2-16-2018 03:58:05 | Show all posts
That's simple, ask about Chuwi after sales. When does it want to send you parts? Because a repairman can not make a motherboard. Neither magic. If you do not send a component to a repair shop, what can a mechanic do?
Szucsi

Use magic Report

Dirk| Post time 3-6-2018 06:42:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chuwi after sales even doesn't respond anymore to my mails. I can't call it a service!  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list