ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Screen turns on/off when touched

Follow Us

Screen turns on/off when touched

[Copy link]

bry|Post time:3-20-2018 12:33:03 View:495|Reply:7

Brand new Hi13 out of the box 30 minutes ago. I charged it a bit and turned it on. It went to the desktop. Whenever I touch it with my finger or the HiPen... the screen turns off. If I touch it again, the screen turns back on. Since the screen keeps turning on and off, I can't do anything. Is this fixable or do I need to return it? Thanks all.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-12-2018 14:40:30 | Show all posts
I have not seen comments with this bug. I think it could be from the screen driver and that you could update. Of course, if you can not get to the device manager, you can not do anything. My advice is to inform the seller and get a change or a refund
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

thaayb| Post time 2-12-2018 20:52:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Do you have your tablet in an protection case?

Use magic Report

sopan96| Post time 2-14-2018 01:00:03 | Show all posts
hi man,
just uninstall the display driver then install this display driver : https://drive.google.com/open?id ... XZRZkkkCsfb9IsM3tld
i hope this help brother

Use magic Report

Dolus| Post time 2-25-2018 03:35:40 | Show all posts
Brand new Hi13 out of the box 30 minutes ago. I charged it a bit and turned it on. It went to the desktop. Whenever I touch it with my finger or the HiPen... the screen turns off. If I touch it again, the screen turns back on. Since the screen keeps turning on and off, I can't do anything. Is this fixable or do I need to return it? Thanks all.

I had exactly the same problem this week with my Hi13 new and straight out of the box. After Googling the problem the first and easiest fix to try was restart the tablet. Problem solved.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 2-25-2018 06:25:40 | Show all posts
According to the last comment, it is very possible that this error was because some controller needed to restart the computer to finish the installation on the computer.

When a computer is new, the main thing is to perform the backup in the current state that is received, and then continue with the installations already connected in the Wi-Fi network.

Use magic Report

bry| Post time 3-20-2018 09:58:26 | Show all posts
@thaayb - I did have it in a case. The problem was still there out of the case though.

@sopan96 - I couldn't install any drivers because the screen was constantly turning on and off. I couldn't install anything!

@Dolus - Restarting the tablet didn't work. Restarting 20 times also didn't work. ;)

@santi.sc - The Chuwi tech support couldn't help either, so I gave up.

I tried everything to fix this, ended up having to return it for a new one. The new one is working as normal. Thank you all for the help!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 3-20-2018 12:33:03 | Show all posts
bry replied at 3-20-2018 18:58
@thaayb - I did have it in a case. The problem was still there out of the case though.

@sopan96 - I ...

I'm glad that everything is finally correct after the change. You have us at your disposal.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list