ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus SDCARD 64 OR 8G DOESNT WORK

Follow Us

SDCARD 64 OR 8G DOESNT WORK

[Copy link]

mariomarcelo|Post time:4-3-2018 08:39:24 View:401|Reply:8

can somebody tell me why my sdcar formated on fat 32 soent work on android seem to be like nothing is in it
thanks

Use magic Report

daand12| Post time 2-18-2018 08:59:42 | Show all posts
Same here, 128GB micro sd inside and doesn't get recognised in Android at all.
In Windows 10 no problem ( extfat is the format i think ).
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 3-28-2018 12:48:22 | Show all posts
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE CHWI SERVEICE THEY SEND ME SOME BIOS TO INSTALL AND THE SDCARD STILL NOT WORKING I WRITE AGAIN TO THEM AND NO ANY ANSWER
MY BE HAS TO CALL THE POLICE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO THEY TAKE NOTICE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE SINCE I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHIT THIS PROBLEM
REAL BAD BAD BAD

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 3-29-2018 02:33:58 | Show all posts
This is a general issue; not only with chuwi...They cannot do a lot about it. Firstly, who still uses 8gb cards anyways; Secondly: you should be angry at microsoft aswell, its their OS, their issue
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 3-30-2018 10:03:49 | Show all posts
Edited by mariomarcelo at 3-30-2018 10:09

1º I DO NOT USE 8G I PUT THIS TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE THAT I TRY ALREADY WHIT 2 SDCARD ONE WHIT 64 AND OTHER I HAVE OVER THERE WHIT 8 AND NO ONE WORKS , WHY DID WORK THE FIRST 2 OR 3 MONTHS AND THEN AS SOON DOESNT WORK CAN YOU TELL ME THIS PLEASE?????
2 WHY I SHOULD BE ANGRY WHIT NOBODY THAN YOU OR CHUWI , WHERE I BOUGHT THIS ????????? TO MICROSFT OR TO CHUWI , WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TO ME , WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM , I BOUGHT THIS TO CHUWI AND IF DOENST WORK AND NOBODY GIVES A SOLUTION I BE ANGRY WHIT CHUWI THEN IF YOU HAVE TO SOLVE YOUR THINSG WHT MICROSOFT OR WHATEVER IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE MY PROBLEM IS WHIT CHUWI AND IM THE WRIGHTS TO BE ANGRY WHIT ANYBODY AS I WANT AND DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN NOTHING TO ANYBODY , JUST SOLVE THE ISSUE YOU HAVE AND YOU GO TO SEE THE PEOPLE HAPPY AND SMILING EVERY DAY
BUT IS CHUWI WHO HAS TO SOLVE THIS NOBODY ELSE
OK MAN
3 IS NOT GENERAL ISSUE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY PHONES AND TABLETS AND NEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM
LOOK VERY GOOD THE WAY YOU TALK OK,  AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS ,DOESNT CARE TO ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO OK ,IN MY COUNTRY IF YOU SELL SOMETHING , WHIT SOME THINGS YOU SAID TO ME ,OK THE TABLET HAS THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND ONE OF THIS "THIS" DOENST WORK THIS IS A FRAUD.AND AS YOU CAN SEE IS MANY PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN YOU ABOUT THIS ,LIKE I CAN SEE HERE YOU MUST DO SOMETHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE WAHT YOU DID WRONG , BECUASE MY ONLY FAULT WAS BUYING THIS AND PAY IT IN ADVANCE  
YOU     U N D E R S T A N D    M E   NOW
SOLVE THE ISSUES YOU HAVE OR DO NOT SELL THINGS YOU CAN NOT FEAR , OR CHANGE THE G FROM THE HARD DISK BUT DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME I HAVE TO WRIGHT I WILL WRIGHT TO THE POLICE NOT HERE
OK

Use magic Report

rreboucas| Post time 4-1-2018 10:50:58 | Show all posts
You do not need to shout, will change nothing.

Just use search and you will find lots and lots of posts with exact the same problem. In short, any Chuwi tablet that is dual boot and based on the Intel Z8300 or Z8350, will NOT recognize sdcards, does not matter with size you try.

I sold my Hi10 Pro and changed to a Hi10 (not Pro or Plus), because it has two full size USB ports and pen drives works perfect (I use SanDisk Cruzer Fit).

I also have an Hi8 Dual (not Pro), with runs on Intel Z3736F and sdcard runs with no problems.

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 4-3-2018 04:57:52 | Show all posts
Edited by mariomarcelo at 4-3-2018 05:02

Im sorry but the mean was not shuold is normal to me to write in capital letters because i dont see very good
but this you sais is not a solution becuase if this people sell something must be working everything not some things yes and some things not
you are write you buy a different chuwi and you solved and if you buy a mac also , but this is not the solution , the people from chuwi must solved the problem and tell something tu us , is not a consolation to me what you said because I bought this and somebody has to tell me something , then if i like to buy another product i see what we do but , if Chuwi sells something they mus take care what they do, is just like this no more, I told you to me this is a fraud they rob the money, if the tablet doenst wrok good dont sell it , repair the problem and you seel it the when is working perfect , but dont take the people like we are stupid becuase we are not , we pay we want waht we pay is just this man
im really sorry im not sure if you are pay by chuwi o who you are but the things are very clear to me CHUWI ROB ME and i will go till the end whit this
thanks and i apollogais for the capital letter was not mi intention to shoul nobody , my father used to write always in this way may be is for this , i have many firends who write in this way and i never was so sensitive and more sensitive whai the real problems
ok bye has a nice time

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-3-2018 05:42:59 | Show all posts
mariomarcelo replied at 4-3-2018 20:57
Im sorry but the mean was not shuold is normal to me to write in capital letters because i dont see  ...

Go to the end with this. If your intention is a better Chuwi, we are with you. Btw the moderator manonegra22 has some helpful info regarding SD cards not working. Someone in the spanish section of the forum figured out some solutions.

Use magic Report

mariomarcelo| Post time 4-3-2018 08:39:24 | Show all posts
where is the end to me your message is the last , cant see any maore

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules