ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Chuwi HI12 - HIPEN H3 doesn't work anymore

Follow Us

Chuwi HI12 - HIPEN H3 doesn't work anymore

[Copy link]

EmPeDoClE86|Post time:2-16-2018 03:29:58 View:927|Reply:16

Hi, I bought a Chuwi Hi12 two months ago. It has Q64G45171002469 serial code, so it works with HIPEN H3... well, it worked, but some days ago I tried to root android and it bricked. Windows worked well the same. I tried to search stock firmware on this forum but I don't know if I chose the right version because after I flashed Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Android Z8350 firmware, Android 5.1 and Windows work well but Hipen H3 doesn't work anymore on both. I don't know if there's a problem with Hipen (battery?)  or it's due to wrong firmware I flashed.... Please help!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-12-2018 10:50:20 | Show all posts
The fact that it does not work in either of the two systems makes us think that the problem is in the hipen H3. You should check that the battery is in good condition and that the hipen is connected. When you put the battery, when closing the plug, in a small hole that is above the buttons, you will see a fleeting green light.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

EmPeDoClE86| Post time 2-12-2018 13:17:36 | Show all posts
Battery is perfect, I can see a fleeting light through the hole  when I insert battery and close the plug but nothing... Yesterday all was ok, after flashing android Hipen doesn't work on android and on windows. It is very strange..

Use magic Report

EmPeDoClE86| Post time 2-13-2018 09:45:12 | Show all posts
Some news...I installed current drivers wacom for windows system (from here https://www.wacom.com/en-jp/support/product-support/drivers) and now pen works on Windows 10... so are there any files to flash on android to make wacom digitizer working again ????

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-13-2018 10:15:50 | Show all posts
EmPeDoClE86 replied at 2-13-2018 18:45
Some news...I installed current drivers wacom for windows system (from here https://www.wacom.com/en ...

It is a news that I did not expect, but in Android, since the drivers are in the same Android and be a closed program is not modifiable. It occurs to me, as an option, that you restore Android to the factory settings. If it worked at the beginning, it should work again. The same we might think that it could happen by restoring Windows.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

cajyna| Post time 2-15-2018 08:02:24 | Show all posts
hi EmPeDoCIE86, could you tell me how you re install the driver and set it up ? I have the same problem on windows, does not see the stylus (no logo at the botton right that shows a pen). Is this the one you downloaded ? Windows Windows - Driver 6.3.27-2 (Win 7, 8 and 10*), 12/19/2017 56.2MB
thanks a lot in advance

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-15-2018 15:33:40 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 2-16-2018 00:35
cajyna replied at 2-15-2018 17:02
hi EmPeDoCIE86, could you tell me how you re install the driver and set it up ? I have the same prob ...

You must go to settings, devices, stylus and Windows Ink.
There you will find all the options to configure the stylus.

To install the drivers, you must do it from the device manager, selecting the driver to be reinstalled and selecting it from the folder that has downloaded the driver pack.

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

cajyna| Post time 2-16-2018 02:26:04 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 2-15-2018 15:33
You must go to settings, devices, stylus and Windows Ink. There you will fi ...

thanks a lot for your quick answer. As I am not familiar with this, where do i find in device manager the driver to be re installed ? thanks

Use magic Report

cajyna| Post time 2-16-2018 02:32:25 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 2-15-2018 15:33
You must go to settings, devices, stylus and Windows Ink. There you will fi ...

thanks a lot for your quick answer. As I am not familiar with this, where do i find in device manager the driver to be re installed ? thanks

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-16-2018 03:29:58 | Show all posts
cajyna replied at 2-16-2018 11:32
thanks a lot for your quick answer. As I am not familiar with this, where do i find in device mana ...

click on the Windows start button, at the bottom left, pressing the right mouse button or, if you do not have it, press and hold, a menu opens where the device manager appears. There you should look for the stylus driver; it can be inside one of the driver groups. Once located click on it, right button, properties, driver, update or install driver.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list