ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Is the keyboard connector a standard usb? [Answered]

Follow Us

Is the keyboard connector a standard usb? [Answered]

[Copy link]

koostamas|Post time:5-8-2018 03:23:55 View:498|Reply:4

Edited by doodzilla at 5-8-2018 22:35

So I was thinking about adding a usb-a port to the flip keyboard.    The 4 pin connector is probably a standard usb connection on the tablet, but I am not sure. If it is, I would take apart the keyboard and add a usb-a port to the keyboard at the front, where it is thick enough to accomodate one, and wire that to the four pin connector at the bottom of the tablet. So I think that would be a usb 2.0 connection. Can anybody confirm if that connector is indeed a usb connection? Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 5-5-2018 00:35:20 | Show all posts
Hello koostamas,

I find your experiment curious , I do not know the answer to your question.
My question would be, is it not better to look for a USB adapter from the thousands of different models on the market to use it as OTG or USB C on the Tablet?
I already imagine that what you are looking for is to have the convenience of a USB port on the keyboard itself without using the sometimes annoying adapters.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

koostamas| Post time 5-7-2018 02:53:32 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 5-5-2018 00:35
Hello koostamas,

I find your experiment curious  , I do not know the answer to your question.

I have an adapter from usb-c to usb-a, but I would like a dedicated usb-a port and it would only be possible on the keyboard. Maybe I will buy a second keyboard and experiment with that.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 5-7-2018 03:21:51 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 5-7-2018 12:28
koostamas replied at 5-7-2018 11:53
I have an adapter from usb-c to usb-a, but I would like a dedicated usb-a port and it would only b ...

There is a metallic keyboard for the Hi10 Plus that has two USB-A connections.

https://www.powerplanetonline.com/teclado_chuwi_hi10_plus

aliexpress

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-8-2018 03:23:55 | Show all posts
Those Rotating Keyboard are pretty clumpsy and a little heavy imho
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list