ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial HI10 Pro not booting

Follow Us

[Hi10] HI10 Pro not booting

[Copy link]

MilanBabulljak|Post time:5-16-2018 23:12:26 View:576|Reply:8

Hi, I get an problem. I had an virus that deleted all partitions on tablet. I tryed to reinstall Windows but now it doesnt boot. There is no menu to choise android / windows and i even cannot grt to BIOS. When i connant an chargrer it says "SE Cherging is not avaibile" or something simular. I am stuck on CHUWI Start screen.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 5-11-2018 04:34:12 | Show all posts
First you have to decide whether to reinstall the two systems, Android and Windows and leave the tablet as it came from the factory or just install Windows. Please, comment what you want to do and I will guide you in the processes to be carried out. I await your comments.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MilanBabulljak| Post time 5-11-2018 09:13:55 | Show all posts
Only WINDOWS

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 5-11-2018 12:08:59 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 5-11-2018 21:14

Okay. For this you must do the following:

You can download a pendrive from the official microsoft page with the media management tool. You just have to type in Google "get Windows" and select the microsoft page and click on the download option.

Once with it you must start the tablet with the pendrive connected to a port, either the USB type C of the Tablet or on a USB keyboard, pressing F7 intermittently until the menu of selection of the boot unit appears on the screen. In it you select the USB and the process of installing Windows 10 will start. In the first screen you must select where you want to install Windows and you must eliminate ALL PARTITIONS that appear on the screen; after this you must indicate that you want to install Windows in the unallocated space resulting after deleting all partitions.
Once this is done, the installation process that will end with Windows 10 running starts.

When you finish you must install the drivers because non-Intel devices, such as touch, Bluetooth, or Wifi will not work. For this you must download them from the download section of your model in the official forum (https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... t3gm34oj864zp6a4s0j ) and install them one by one from the device manager or all at once with an application such as doubledriver that is available on the web using a search engine.

Any questions, ask her that I will answer

Use magic Report

MilanBabulljak| Post time 5-12-2018 01:51:38 | Show all posts
Even F7 Key doesn´t work

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 5-14-2018 00:37:11 | Show all posts

pressing F7 intermittently.

It has to be with a USB keyboard, it is not possible with bluetooth keyboard

Use magic Report

MilanBabulljak| Post time 5-16-2018 07:37:56 | Show all posts
i am using USB Cover, it is stuch at CHUWI Logo. There is no choice os option

Use magic Report

MilanBabulljak| Post time 5-16-2018 09:23:10 | Show all posts
I also tryed an exterial keyboard using USB OTG, But no luck

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 5-16-2018 23:12:26 | Show all posts
MilanBabulljak replied at 5-16-2018 16:37
i am using USB Cover, it is stuch at CHUWI Logo. There is no choice os option

Well, as he says he has problems with the partitions of the Tablet, it is still better to do a full format to the Tablet before installing Windows.
I mean to install Android in a temporary way so that Phone Flash tool is responsible for formatting completely the partitions of your Tablet. If this goes well, then you can try again to install Windows as instructed. I know you do not want Android, but do this process to format the partitions of the Tablet. It would be the following:

Make sure the tablet is off with more than 50% charge on the battery.
Press the volume "up" and "down" all the time. And press the "on" button (3 buttons at the same time) until "DNXFASTBOOT MODE" appears on the tablet screen. Connect the tablet to the computer to flash Android with Phone Flash Tool. Find the path of the Rom and select "flash.json" Then click on the "Start blinking" button.
You need the Android file for your serial number, as I do not know the serial number of your Tablet, if you consider it, you can use this file that you sent below. It is possible that it is not the correct one for your Tablet due to driver issues but I think that is not important since we only try to format the Tablet completely before doing the clean installation of Windows.

Android: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nzli637vysptg6q/Android171011.rar
Edit Chinese characters that can be output in the name of the folder to avoid errors when flashing.

Phone Flash Tool: https://mega.nz/#!BgA0wZpb!bGebJ ... JciY0BbqtBSDmiNVpHQ

If the process is successful, then try to install Windows as instructed, starting from F7. Keep in mind that use a HUB that makes good contact on the Tablet.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list