ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to upgrade the firmware for Hi9(Air)

Follow Us

[Hi9 Air] [Tutorial] How to upgrade the firmware for Hi9(Air)

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:12-1-2018 06:00:50 View:1968|Reply:3

Edited by emily at 9-5-2018 00:32

Tools
Desktop pc with windows 7 system  
USB  cable
HI9 tablet

.INSTALL DRIVERS1、
图片1.png

2、 NOTICE: 32 bit system use 32 bit installerand 64 bit  system use 64 bit installer.

Install drivers instruction (Win 7 32bit)
图片2.png

图片3.png

1. Ready  to install the  programclick “Install”

图片4.png
2. Click “Always install this driver software”when the window popping-up. it may pop-up repeatedly because it has several drivers.                                                            图片5.png                                                                                                                                    

3. installShield wizard completed

4. The driver on Win7  already installed.

.START FLASHING1.Open the flash_tool to flash
图片6.png
2.Load filea.The first item loads the BIN file inside the toolkit. MTK_AllInOne_DAb.the second item loads the document text in the firmware package. MT8173_Android_scatter

图片7.png

c.Upgrade mode change to Firmware Upgradeclick Download.
图片8.png
The tablet is connected to the computer in the off state and flashes automatically.After the flash is successful,the tablet will boot automatically.

Download tutorial:  https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... uwm6n4nv9lowqo38jwo

图片5.png

Use magic Report

hpxs| Post time 11-4-2018 19:15:22 | Show all posts

I have this problem with upgrading the firmware
QQ图片20181105111256.png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

derivacion| Post time 12-1-2018 03:15:16 | Show all posts
para transferir datos de mi mac al android CHUWI I9 AIR, teniendo cargado app androis en mac, no me lo permite y me dice

"no se puede acceder al almacenamiento del dispositivo"
"
Asegúrate de quele dispositivo está desbloquado y de que se haya seleccionado el modo TRANSFERENCIA DE ARCHIVOS"

YO ENEL CHUVI NO ENCUENTRO DONDE SE DESBLOQUEA EL DISPOSITIVO Y COMO SELECCIONAR EL MODO TRANSFERENCIA DE ARCHIVOS

RUEGO ME INFORMEN POR FAVOR

MUCHAS GRACIAS

FERNANDO PAZ

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-1-2018 06:00:50 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 12-1-2018 15:02
derivacion replied at 12-1-2018 12:15
para transferir datos de mi mac al android CHUWI I9 AIR, teniendo cargado app androis en mac, no me  ...

I imagine you mean to activate the developer mode.
To do this you only have to enter settings, system, tablet information and in the next menu press more than 5 times on the option compilation number.
Once activated this mode, when you return to the system menu, a submenu of options for developers will appear in which you can activate the option of debugging by USB
Imagino que te refieres a activar el modo desarrollador.
Para hacer ésto sólo tienes que entrar en ajustes, sistema, información del tablet y en el menú siguiente pulsar más de 5 veces sobre la opción número de compilación.
Una vez activado este modo, al volver al menú sistema, aparecerá un submenú de opciones para desarrolladores en la que podrás activar la opcionde depuración por USB

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list