ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Lapbook SE Any drivers needed? Re-install Windows 10

Follow Us

Any drivers needed? Re-install Windows 10

[Copy link]

jasonowl|Post time:9-14-2018 03:56:41 View:403|Reply:5

Hello, I just purchased the new Lapbook SE 13.3"
I want to reinstall Windows 10 onto the 128GB SSD. (The 32GB eMMC not enough space to do windows update).
Are there any drivers I need to download?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-31-2018 09:05:15 | Show all posts
You will need the drivers for the non-Intel devices of your LapBook. You can obtain them from your own computer through the "doubledriver" program freely available on the Internet and that will help you to reinstall them once you have Windows 10 on the SSD.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Encio80| Post time 9-2-2018 04:45:40 | Show all posts
Hi,

I'm waiting to receive it. Can you describe the procedure?
I would like to install ubuntu also (if it is possible)

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-2-2018 07:57:01 | Show all posts
Encio80 replied at 9-2-2018 13:45
Hi,

I'm waiting to receive it. Can you describe the procedure?

Copy of the Drivers: Through the free application doubledriver you can obtain the drivers of the installed devices. It is very useful in case we reinstall Windows or in case we have to reset any of them that has changed in a Windows update and that does not work correctly or that Windows does not support because it is not digitally signed.

To obtain them, we simply load the doubledriver program and we give the load option the current system drivers. By default it will mark only the non-Intel ones, but if we go to the Select menu and there we mark All, you will get a copy of all the drivers. It only remains to indicate the unit where we want to save them and choose the file system, which should be in folders. Once finished we must save them for possible uses.

To restore or install one or several drivers we just have to load the drivers of this folder with the same program and, once we have selected the one or those we want to restore, select restore.

Use magic Report

Alberto96| Post time 9-14-2018 00:17:20 | Show all posts
Drivers available on my XDA thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com ... hd-celeron-t3839619

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-14-2018 03:56:41 | Show all posts
Alberto96 replied at 9-14-2018 09:17
Drivers available on my XDA thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/chuwi-lapb ...

Thanks for the contribution, are missing from the official site

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list