ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Chuwi hi9 pro boot only to logo chuwi...help

Follow Us

[Hi9 Pro] Chuwi hi9 pro boot only to logo chuwi...help

[Copy link]

Ripper79|Post time:10-8-2018 08:41:26 View:1843|Reply:25

santi.sc| Post time 9-27-2018 23:53:03 | Show all posts

[Hi9 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi9 Pro Android, Driver, flashtool Download
https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-6438-1-1.html

Tutorial could serve this: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-6236-1-1.html
But you have to use the first link files that are for Hi9 PRO.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

abrahasson| Post time 10-5-2018 08:35:30 | Show all posts
I have the same problem. I can run my new Chuwi hi9 pro...

Use magic Report

abrahasson| Post time 10-5-2018 08:38:25 | Show all posts
I can't reboot my new chuwi hi9pro because yesterday arrived from China . And I have this problem. I really think Chuwi was a good brand ...but I was Wrong. they need to make good tablets without problems if they wanna be a really good company.

Use magic Report

abrahasson| Post time 10-5-2018 08:47:22 | Show all posts
How Can I fix? this terrible, problem
you have a tutorial

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 10-5-2018 10:16:47 | Show all posts
abrahasson replied at 10-5-2018 17:47
How Can I fix? this terrible, problem
you have a tutorial

You have two possible solutions explained in comment #7  https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... amp;page=1#pid40468

And the software link and a tutorial that you have to adapt using the corresponding files for the Hi9 Pro in answer #11  https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... amp;page=2#pid40689

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 10-5-2018 10:21:10 | Show all posts
abrahasson replied at 10-5-2018 17:38
I can't reboot my new chuwi hi9pro because yesterday arrived from China . And I have this problem. I ...

Have you thought about processing the guarantee if the Tablet does not comply with the quality control? I suppose that, if the Tablet arrived with the box open, it passes through the hands of the factory and store quality control, you say that the Tablet has problems to start the operating system, I think you should transact with the store where I buy the option to return or change the product.

Use magic Report

abrahasson| Post time 10-6-2018 16:47:46 | Show all posts
I cant fixed... no works... I follow all the steps and nothing. you have a tutorial for this ...

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 10-6-2018 22:25:44 | Show all posts
abrahasson replied at 10-7-2018 01:47
I cant fixed... no works... I follow all the steps and nothing. you have a tutorial for this ...

For what?
The two links that you send take you to a tutorial. It indicates in what step you stay blocked and what is the process that you are doing.

Use magic Report

Abrahamsson| Post time 10-8-2018 08:39:04 | Show all posts
Well my problem is that my CHUWI hi9 pro andriod 8.01 tablet does not turn on completely, I bought it a month ago, and I just arrived on Thursday, October 4, I used it for a few hours until it got stuck in the chuwi logo and said this CHUWi powered by android, and I can not do a hard reset when I adjust the reset button with a needle that comes out when you adjust the sound key + -, it stays locked the screen turns off the tablet and goes back on but still, and I can not enter the recovery system, or do not know if there is some other way simply does not enter, but when I connect the tablet to the computer via usb cable if you grab it quietly but do not turn on and do not know what to do, help please! My new tablet is in its box like a brick

Use magic Report

Abrahamsson| Post time 10-8-2018 08:41:26 | Show all posts
How Can I install the new ROM?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list