2024 is the year of revolution in artificial intelligence education

2024 is the year of revolution in artificial intelligence education.

Hello Chuwi officials and engineers. Soon there will be miraculous changes in online and offline education fields. I warn you 1 year in advance and I want you to enter this new era fully prepared. In the process of students’ education with artificial intelligence, ultra-portable mini laptops with 14 hours battery life and foldable feature will be in great demand. Please try to provide the hardware specifications I requested from you. Why we choose Chuwi brand? Because you can produce around 400€ price.
The most suitable panel shape for human eye health is ips LCD panels. The fonts fit the pixels in the best way with the windows operating system and ips LCD panel feature. Also, the blue light reduction feature is very important. Thanks to panels with this feature, it can last for long hours.
we can read pdf word excel fonts without our eyes getting tired and red. 75Hz screen refresh rate is sufficient.

Chuwi miniBook x ----> minibook x2 (2024)
- YOGA Mode
- 2 m2 2280 Nvme PCIe 3.0 SSD slots ( for lots of videos and pdf documents 2x2TB support )
- 11 inch or 12 inch FHD+ 1920x1200 75Hz ips LCD screen panel
- Pentium N200 processor
- Minimum 14 hours battery time (min 60Wh battery)

Chuwi FreeBook ----> FreeBook 2 (2024)
- YOGA Mode
- 2 m2 2280 Nvme PCIe 3.0 SSD slots ( for lots of videos and pdf documents 2x2TB support )
- 13 inch or 14 inch 2.8k 2880x1920 ips 75Hz LCD screen panel
- Pentium N200 or i3-N300 processor
- Minimum 14 hours battery time (min 75Wh battery)

You can easily make these designs.

minimum 350 or 400nit screen