DRIVERS FOR CHUWI HEROBOX CELERON J4125

Hi, There was a thread talking about a request of the Chuwi herobox Celeron J4125 drivers, they made a mediafire download, but it’s dead

Could you please provide me the drivers?

serial number: ZHeroBCZ1H211202751

Thank oyu :slight_smile:

Hello, there are tutorials and drivers in it, try to install it after you install it, thank you

Hi Team, I am looking for windows 10 pro drivers for herobox celeron J4125
Downloaded the rar file above from the mediafire links, doesn’t work.
Serial number: ZHeroBCZ1H211202649

Have you tried ‘Snappy Driver’ ( sdi-tool.org ) to see if that finds them? Incidentally, just did a Win 11 fresh install and that found all the drivers, without any problem.

These drivers are for Windows but I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 and the audio card is not recognized. Are there drivers for audio card in Ubuntu?

My son’s Chuwi Herobox Celeron J4125 has been having troubles with the Ethernet and Wireless network cards disappearing (for the past month or so). We thought it was a problem with a Windows 11 update, so we wiped the Herobox and reinstalled Window 10. The drivers above were very helpful in getting almosteverything back to normal. The only problem were having now is we cannot see the Wireless network card in Device Manager. I’m pretty sure it has the following Wireless network card:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter

We initially thought the PCI slots needed new drivers (and they did). We went through all the devices in Device Manager, and ensured that everything is using the correct drivers. But even after reboot, we still cannot see the Wireless Network Adapter.

Do you have any ideas we can try to fix this problem? He purchased the Herobox on 3/11/2022, so it’s been under a year.

2 Likes

The same thing happened in my Herobox and the support suggested to setup Windows 10 fresh from some WINPE media. Resetting the Herobox with the “Reset” button at the back did bring back the WIFI network device sometimes but the physical network seems to no longer come back. At the moment I am doubting if this a software issue.

We wound up buying an external wifi adapter, which is working fine for my son. Stupid to have to buy this, but it was relatively cheap ($25).

The rest of the Herobox is working fine.