How to apply for after-sales service for your chuwi products

Mine is dead same way just few days and <hour of use I found power IC over heating it is DDH 379 I then leant it is a common issue with other brands using this IC.
I ordered it from China I had to order 10 pieces as minimum quantity. It arrived here but because of lock down I could not receive it for about month.
Reading so many issues, I have now realised that CHUWI is to be only used at home that too only for time pass work. It is not at all reliable. Any time without any notice it can stop working. Chinese parts for Dell and It’s repairs available anywhere. But nothing is possible for Chuwi

On April 23, 2020 I contacted service@chuwi.com to report a problem with my notebook.
The first response came on April 24, 2020.
I have been asked several questions since the aforementioned date, all questions were answered promptly.
On May 9, 2020, I was told that technical support in Spain would contact me to arrange shipment for repair, such contact never happened. And since then I never got a return from Chuwi, today is May 21, 2020.
Frankly, Chuwi customer service is a profound disappointment. The products are great, problems can happen with any brand of equipment, this is normal. But I believe that good support, fast and serious should be a priority. I’m disappointed.
Thank you Chuwi, for ignoring me and not doing the least.

2 Likes

I have received my AeroBook with the battery changed. A week has passed since I sent it and I can say that the experience with the technical service in Spain has been totally satisfactory.
Very good communication since they contacted me, sending me a message with the shipping address for repair, confirmation of receipt of the laptop when it entered their facilities, communication that it was already repaired and leaving their facilities and reception at my home the next day.

I have checked the operation and everything is perfect.
They have also reinstalled the system on the SSD which is where I had it installed. Keep this in mind because you could lose data that you did not save before sending it.

I think this technical service in Europe is a great success that will ensure that customers have a quick response to their repair needs and that will increase the confidence of potential customers. I think they have taken a good step forward from the competition and, once it is known to users, it will be a compelling reason to buy Chuwi products.

Congratulations Chuwi

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hi Support
I bought a Hi10XQ128G20032260
It came without a pen and as I need Win pro I installed it while waiting for the pen.
Now I think I overwrote the hard-disk and missed original settings so question 1
Can I get the pen working on my Win 10 pro, I have tried to install drivers but can’t find a “HID” to install to.

Q2
I have tried to find out if I overwrote the android partition ,I can not find a partition to start from in BIOS. Is it possible to get it back to original. ?

I’m 72 :frowning: and can’t remember if I installed Win pro or if I upgraded but as I can’t start Android I probably installed sorry.

Best Regards
Bjorn.forssberg@outlook.com Living in Thailand

My advice, that I write it in the forum constantly, is that when a computer is received, a system image is made with some program like Macrium Reflect, which has a free version and thus have the possibility of restoring to origin, such and as it came, the tablet or laptop.

As it is evident that you have not done it, or do not remember it, the solution to have it again as just received is to install the Windows rom that appears in the official thread of your tablet model. It is an automatic process:

As for Android, Hi10X does not have an Android operating system, only Windows.

1 Like

@manonegra222 Thanks for information , I misunderstood but I’m not interested in Android anyhow.
I though need the version of Windows I installed… and I’d like to be able to use the pen so question:
If it’s possible what do I need to install the pen. I have downloaded drivers but, how do I get my Win10 Enterprise to detect the Pen. If It should detect automatically then the pen I bought is a fake and I’ll buy a new one.
Chuwi Stylus Pen For Hi10 Air / Hi10 Pro / Vi10 Plus / Hi10 Plus ปากกาสไตลัส รุ่น HiPen H2 (Black)

Best Regards
Bjorn

Thank you for the info.

Hello,

Bought CHUWI Aerobook on Ali at 09/11/19. Serial: S256G19062811. Got the common problem with screen hinges.

As suggested, sent laptop back for fixing or replacement. That was about 8 months ago. Now, my laptop stuck somewhere in Hong Kong and the service staff says they just cannot pick up the parcel because the borders are closed in case of lockdown. I’m waiting for my laptop for more than half an year. What if the borders will never be opened at all? Laptop has a factory defect and should be fixed or replaced. I’d pay $400 for it. And, as suggested by your official Ali store, I sent it back and paid $35 for return. Now I’ve lost both - my money and my laptop. I don’t believe that no one can pick up a parcel and bring it back for checking and replacement. Again - laptop has a factory defective screen hinges and it should be replaced with a new one. Why can’t you just send me a new one and keep the defective? Keep my return shipping cost, that will be ok for me. This issue should be really resolved somehow shortly. I will have to buy a new one, but I don’t need two laptops! Just one. This one. I trusted your company, your service and really like this laptop. That was my first Ali purchase. What do I have now? No money, no laptop. Please help!

Denis

Sent the laptop back for repair or replacement as suggested during a conversation with official Ali CHUWI store:

Tracking: RR043921015RU

Delivered to:

RM212,1/F Kam Sha Mansion, 212 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Post Code: 999077
Phone:852 2717 8131
Company : PENG BO HK LTD

Have all documents on file.

1 Like

maybe a network fix would make people happy instead of feeding us with bollox

1 Like

I understand your problem, but I have no means to solve it as this is just a cooperative forum. You should contact service@chuwi.com for more information

good evening,
the attachment appears to no longer exist.
Could you upload it again?

hello , there is no aftersale at chuwi they can’t answer and they can’t resolve my problem .
it is a new brand which is not yet stable, I advise against the purchase of its products, the worst is that even Chuwi espagne their service after does not respond to customers.

1 Like

We have a cracked screen. We contacted Chuwi customer support email - they directed us to send $63 by paypal. We did this, you took the money, and now silence for over 2 weeks. No replies to our emails, nothing.

What is going on?

1 Like

I wish I had found your comments before we bought a Chuwi. It appears they are abandoning their existing clients.

2 Likes

service@chuwi.com does not reply to emails for over 2 weeks

1 Like

@Management please, help

1 Like

Me they answered me once, they asked me to film the laptop and the breakdown, send the serial number and the warranty, I sent everything. after they cut the listening, it’s been more than 5 months . I sent to all Chuwi services but they seem that all have the same symptom: not responding to customers.

Hello guys,

I’ve got a Ubook Pro (Core m3-8100Y) with the Hipen H6 and i wanted this tablet mostly for taking notes and drawing. The thing is: as far as note taking goes, it does its job and that’s great.
However, for drawing, i don’t see what’s the issue but i can’t use pressure sensitivity on any of the programs that i’ve installed, it just doesn’t work at all.
What are the programs really compatible with the pressure sensitivity that Hipen H6 offers

Could someone point me in the right direction on this? I’m currently considering selling the tablet…

What is the situation now?Please let me know your email address if the matter is not resolved