Two Bootmanagers

After first tried to install a from MS downloaded WIN10 home version and then installed WIN10 Chuwi version I got two (2) Windows Boot managers in BIOS.
One is giving error code 0000034 and blue screen, but when going to BIOS tool (with a external keyboard) and force booting from the second one, then Windows starts OK with all drivers etc.

Have tried several things (including flashing BIOS) but when booting the faulty Boot manager always boot first.

When using some disk tool I can see that the System partition is formatted in FAT32 and the Windows on in NTFS !!! Can that be the reason ???

Thinking of format the complete disk and reinstall ALL, BIOS, Android and Win10 to get rid of all old shit.
Is that something you guys recommend and is there any tutorial how to that, in which order etc

I hope for your help

//Mats

You must do 2 things:

1. Change the boot order in Bios. You need to connect a keyboard and turn on by pressing Esc. When accessing the Bios go to the Boot tab and in the boot priority line press enter and select the Windows that starts correctly. I save the changes and go back to Windows.
  2. While in the correct Windows, type msconfig in the lower left line and press enter. A configuration window will open and the “boot” tab will show two both Windows. One will appear as default and another as current. You must set the current one as default by shading the line and clicking on the “set as default” button.
    Accept and restart.
    If everything is correct now, retype msconfig on the line below and return to the “boot” tab. Now shade the non-default system and delete it.

1 I cant start working Win 10 in the boot tab, just in save exit tab if force to start the second Windows boot manager. So I can save anything in the bios

2 when running System config tool and boot tab I just have 1 (one) called Windows10/c:windows): Current OS: Default OS

//Mats

I think the main problem is that the BIOS don´t save the boot order when I disable the first one. Is there any save protection in the BIOS ???

Another clue, when booting to failing Win version it always go via boot menu where to chose between Android or Windows.
When override in BIOS and start the good Win version it starts direct (without the Android vs Win menu)
Any ideas ???

Of course, you have to remove the dual menu since you don’t have Android and the link for the Windows selection is broken.

If you still have Android, you should not deactivate the boot selection menu.

Switchnow

Unzip this file on the tablet. Run the program and choose to go to Android, in the following question: Are you sure you want to change the system? answer no and in the next one choose disable to disable the dual start menu. Restart and verify that the menu has been deleted and if it starts correctly

If your Android works correctly, I only recommend that you reinstall Windows, either the one that exists in the forum or a clean installation of Windows with a pendrive obtained from the Microsoft website.
If you opt for this last option, you must first obtain the drivers for your system so that after installation, non-Intel devices such as Wi-Fi and Touch will work.
To obtain the drivers of your own current system, you must use the doubledriver application, freely available on the internet.
Load the program, select backup and in the select tab, check all to backup all the drivers, indicate the destination of the backup (a flash drive) and wait for the copy to finish. Save this copy for later

It is time to install Windows. To do this, put the multilanguage Windows 10 Home pendrive on the tablet (32 or 64 bits, depending on your model) obtained from the Microsoft website and turn on the tablet by pressing F7 on a USB keyboard.
The Windows installation program will open and select to install Windows, custom installation.
It will take you to a screen to choose the destination of the system installation. On that screen all the partitions of the eMMC drive will appear and you will have to delete one by one the partitions 12,13,14 and 15 and any other that there are after 15. These partitions are those of Windows and there may be more for your attempts System installation. Once you have deleted or these partitions, only partitions from 1 to 11 that are from Android and an unallocated space will remain.
Now you must select that unallocated space as the installation destination (you must not create any partition or format anything) and click next. The Windows installation program will start and conclude with the installation of the system. When you are prompted for the Windows password, select “I have no password” as Windows will be activated automatically when you connect to the Internet.
When the installation is finished, it is time to install the drivers. It is logical that, after a clean installation of Windows, the system does not recognize the drivers of non-Intel devices. This happens on any device of any brand.We must then install the drivers that Windows has not been able to install.To do this, after downloading the drivers of our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for the installation of unsigned drivers.To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed, and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and it will restart normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking on the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not correctly installed. (they have a yellow triangle).You have to click on each of them with the right button, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option below “search for driver software on the computer”. On the next screen “choose from a list of available drivers on the computer” and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders.The system will install the device driver. You have to repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Keep in mind that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.

Hi,
I have Android still on working OK
I have now tried the disable Switch now app = same, Win crash when auto booting starting via Override option = OK
then
Installing the ROM again same as before

Maybe I don´t have the right versions for my Hi12 piece can you please tell me which versions I should use? The Winrom I use is for SN Q46G45170100001 - Q46G45170105000
SN Q46G45171000928 = so my is newer
Please note/write the right version for me to use

WIN ROM version =
BIOS =
Android =

//Mats

Now when check I got 3 Windows boot managers in BIOS !!!
An d when run forced override on the third is booting up OK

And Android is not working …

Can someone tell me how to clean the disk/format and install everything from scratch
How to format the disk
What to start installing etc

Please help
//Mats