F.Rules for creating a new POST. Read This Before

1.The Tittle of your post must be like this:
Model + Chipset + your problem
GemiBook XPro N100 Does not restart

So the title will look like this: “GemiBook XPro N100 Does not Boot”

2.On your message ,
2.1-You must post the Serial number of your product.
2.2- Where did you buy it (Aliexpress, www.chuwi.com, etcc)
2.3- When did you buy it
2.4 Where are you from
2.4- Explain in detail your problem

These questions Help me to go straight to the point and help more fast and efficiently.Without asking info questions

Notes:
*Where to find the Serial number of your laptop?, it on the back . If you are not sure just upload a picture,
*If you think would be more useful to upload a video, because the problem is quite difficult to understand. I activated that option .Please must be less than 10MB.
*To distinguish the chipset no need to say Intel Core, or the name,iIN the tiitle of the post, we normally distinguish them by the number like i5 1230U, N100 etcc

(This post was updated by Maria on 28-1-2024)

1 Like

(Jiāng dì yī duàn tìhuàn wèi xīn lèibié de jiǎnyào shuōmíng. Cǐ zhǐnán jiāng xiǎnshì zài lèibié xuǎnzé qūyù zhōng, yīncǐ qǐng jǐnliàng jiāng qí bǎoliú zài 200 gè zìfú yǐnèi.)

Zài jiē xiàlái de zhè duàn huà zhōng duō xiě yīxiē fēnlèi de yòngtú, huòzhě shè dìng yīgè gāi fēnlèi de guīzé:

Wèishéme wǒmen yào yòng zhège fēnlèi? Tā yòng lái zuò shénme?

Zhège fēnlèi hé wǒmen yǐjīng yǒu de fēnlèi jiùjìng yǒu shé me bùtóng?

Zhège fēnlèi zhōng yībān huì bāohán nǎxiē zhǔtí?

Wǒmen xūyào zhège fēnlèi me? Wǒmen kěyǐ bǎ tā hé bié de fēnlèi, huòzhě zi fēnlèi hébìng ma?

https://translate.google.com/

(Replace the first paragraph with a brief description of the new category. This guide will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it within 200 characters.)

In the following paragraph, write more classification purposes, or set a rule for the classification:

Why do we use this classification? What is it used for?

How is this classification different from what we already have?

What topics are generally included in this category?

Do we need this classification? Can we merge it with other categories or sub-categories?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: