Stylus driver:
Chuwi Hi10 Air Stylus driver:

Driver:
Chuwi Hi10 Air driver :

Bios:
Chuwi Hi10 Air 1903 Bios (It was available before the 1906 version):

Chuwi Hi10 Air 1906 Bios (It was available after the 1906 version):

1 Like

Could you please provide MD5 for windows files ? Thanks in advance !

Sorry, we can’t. :pensive:

Hi, I flashed BIOS on my device Hi10 AirQ64G1901XXXX but I got my tablet bricked using this BIOS. After flashing it, it powered off and never woke up again… what can I do now? Thank you

why?

If the flashing process was not successful or an erroneous file was used, the device becomes a brick:
The only solution is to reprogram the Bios with a clamp

@Management I just received my Hi 10 Air. But it’s not detecting any Wifi network. I hace 3 routers, it’s not detecting any single one of them.

Please contact with aftersale@chuwi.com

Have you checked if the Wifi device appears in Device Manager? If it appears, does it have a yellow alert triangle?

I checked, and there’s no yellow triangle. It also says device is working properly. Somehow, after many tries, it detected my network, and i managed to connect. But the range was so less, the internet wasn’t even working. Then it got disconnected and again the problem of no WiFi is back. It’s same with Bluetooth. It’s not detecting my phone, and also my phone is not detecting the tablet. Have also made the tablet discoverable.

To rule out a softwsare problem you must perform a factory reset: startup, configuration, update and security, recovery, reset this PC.
Put the charger and let it finish and do not turn it off even if it seems to be stopped, it may take several hours.

is there any mirror download site? i cannot download from mediafire

Hello! I cant find my model in the Forum:
Chuwi Hi10Air CWI529 Q64G19043692
It had DualBoot with Windows and Android and i want to flash android back on the device but i cant find the Android flash files for it?
Can anyone help me?
Thank you!

Hi10 air does not have official Android support.

1 Like

Oh okay, i didnt know that … it came with dualboot … in the bios i have a setting to switch between android and windows so i thought it where out of the box

Do you have any idea of a working android rom i could flash onto this device?

it has 4GB RAM/ 64GB Memory and i think its not good for windows so i wanted to use Android only
i tried by myself but i didnt find any android that runs with working touchscreen.

Try this tutorial Request Android OS for Chuwi Hi10 Air, but beware, flashing bios can brick your device.

Ok i will try it now, i think i try this without bios flash because i have a “cross-bios” i think:

i´ll try it and respond asap

It destroyed my computer xD I connected the tablet to my computer and my computer instantly turns off an now its dead

I also have a choice between windows and android in bios, but android is installed with an error.

This usually happens with a short circuit in the cable :sweat:

Okay i recovered my computer back to life.

I tried first with usb c pc crashes
Then normal micro usb pc crashes again so i dont think its the cable

the problem is i can easily install phoenixOS or Android x86 by making a bootable usb stick and boot from that one but if i boot into the installed android its only in portrait mode and touch isnt working
soo the only things i would need to be happy are the android “drivers” for this tabletPC