[SurBook] [Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download

Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download:

Windows:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1bqu9nq1wopa1/SurBook_Windows

Driver:

Touch Driver:
surbook_TP_driver_AP123_20170915 (which can solve the Surbook Touch Screen Insensitive problem)

Bios:

Hi,
I downloaded the drivers but cannot install them using the device manager. What are the stepd to follow to update all these drivers?

Thanks,
Giova

It is a purely Windows issue and its protections for the installation of digitally signed drivers. In addition, you must also perform the correct driver installation procedure, using the specific path to install drivers from a specific location.
I will try to transfer all the steps to solve your problem from a thread in this forum that gave instructions for installing the drivers to another user:

ā€œIt is logical that, after a clean installation of Windows, the system does not recognize the drivers of non-Intel devices. This happens on any device of any brand.We must then install the drivers that Windows has not been able to install.To do this, after downloading the drivers of our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for the installation of unsigned drivers.To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed, and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and it will restart normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking on the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not correctly installed. (they have a yellow triangle).You have to click on each of them with the right button, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option below ā€œsearch for driver software on the computerā€. On the next screen ā€œchoose from a list of available drivers on the computerā€ and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders.The system will install the device driver. You have to repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Keep in mind that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.ā€

I hope it helps, if not, let me know

Thank you again Manonegra!
I canā€™t access to the advanced reset screen. No option ā€œrestart nowā€ When restart with the shift key pressed the only option is ā€œturn off the pcā€.

Any other way to deactivate the protection ? I hope soā€¦
Thank you again for your support today

There is another way to get it:Start, configuration, update and security, recovery, advanced start, restart now

Ok I activated test mode. Hard to update all. My only success for now is the touch screen :slight_smile: . No sound and no wifi for now. Any help to make these 2 devices working?

look for unknown devices in the device manager and act on them

Hi,

After trying to install a W10 lite version and reinstall the surbook original W10 I still have the same display issue. The screen is flickering, shadow windows appears and sometimes the screen starts blinking.

Anybodody has a solution for it?

Try to update the intel graphic driver. There is a new version on the intel website

Thank you for the help Manonegra. Unfortunately it has not worked. I tried several times, downloading the driver .exe file or installing directly from the Intel site and did not worked. Tried it also manually, failed. I got an error message ā€œthis installation package is not compatible with this type of processorsā€ - see attached

Here are the drivers for my SurBook. Everything is working properly. Try to install the drivers from here: drivers SurBook

Thank you Manonegra.
I updated the display driver with yours and after the reboot the previous driver has been reinstalled and erased the driver update. I do not know why.

If you think, I take a new copy of my updated drivers with the doubledriver program. So you can install them on your SurBook. Tomorrow I put the link here

Ok why not. Last chance.
Thank you for your commitment.

Here you have the current divers of my SurBook. In addition, this is the doubledriver application link, which is an exe, it is not necessary to install, just run dd.exe and load the drivers that I send you. Once loaded, you can install the one you want by driving the driver.

Drivers: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8gYkVjjxQbM7mvXIhRw?e=cSAB6W

doubledriver: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8gYwVbjCKY7CRLUOMUA?e=DYrLXh

1 Like

Thank you Manonegra. Finally it worked with this method :grinning:

Hi Manonegra,

I am having trouble running the webcam in my Chuwi Surbook in zoom or the camera app.

I have tried uninstalling and installing the drivers but to no avail. I have also tried installing the drivers provided above but they are not recognized. Whichever driver is recognized, there is no display from camera app or zoom.

I am also not able to install the latest intel graphics driver version 27.20.100.8190 from intel website.

I donā€™t have the SurBook here, but I donā€™t remember that camera. Tomorrow I will be able to look at it and send an image from my device manager. You should delete the device in device manager and install the one I put directly.

Do it as point 8 of this tutorial says: https://forum.chuwi.com/t/tutorial-how-to-remove-android-and-install-windows-on-a-dualboot-tablet-intel-processors/ 1555

I have done everything even roll back the display driver, but to no avail. There is always a black display in the camera appā€¦

The camera name is GC2355 and OV5648

another thing i want to add is that when I check in privacy settings, it does show latest camera access date and time as per access to camera app.