Ubook pro n4100 Benchmark // Daily usage report

Yeah, I have the M3-8100Y version. The multicore isn’t that much of a difference. One place the n4100 is better is the DDR4 ram while the M3 has DDR3.

Yeah, its pretty decent given i got it for 320€ with keyboard and pen. Have you benchmarked the ssd? The n4100 has sata 2 at 3gb/s interface for the ssd… That sucks big time because halves the speeds… That’s the only thing i can’t understand, why did they use sata 2? and btw here is my geekbench 5 results. there is definitely something wrong with his unit. https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/1060287

Hello, I just received my N4100 today and experience the same problem. Especially with Youtube (searching, opening and enlarging) and scrolling. Also in Facebook. Tried Edge and Chrome, updated all drives with Intel supportassist as suggested here. But the issue remains the same, it just doesn’t run the application smoothly.
Nils91, what helped in your case, did it get resolved or any advice for me? Otherwise I am considering sending it back :frowning: Thanks

GUYS INSALL CHROME OS ON YOUR CHUWI… BEST PERFOMANCE AND STABLE ALL AROUND!

Have you run a RAM speed test on your Ubook Pro? I’m getting around 8MB/S , which is strange considering it’s supposed to be DDR4 Dual Channel.

The Ubook Pro M3-8100Y version has single channel LPDDR3 memory.

I wish there was a way to add another 8GB of memory to make it 16 GB dual channel, but there is not.

Thanks Silurian, that makes sense explaining why it was benchmarking so low.