User manual: BIOS settings for Chuwi Hi12

Where would I find the user manual that explains BIOS, BIOS settings for Chuwi Hi12, and explanation of selectable BIOS options?

Unfortunately the user manual of the Chuwi Tablets Hi12 does not explain.

Dear Management,

Unfortunately this content does not help. That content is all about binaries and drivers. This is not what I am looking for.

As explained in my topic description my question I am looking for a user manual. That should be e.g. a pdf or docx file. I hope this clarifies why the given response does not fit to my needs.

The manual should describe BIOS settings for Chuwi Hi12, such as how to enter BIOS, how to do settings in order to boot from USB, and explain the given parameters and their options.

1 Like

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfjn6foyfuua8qp/the_instruction_to_flash_BIOS_by_U-disk%281%29.docx/file
This is the tutorial.

Dear Management,

well, this is a tutorial but not the one I am looking for. It describes how to flash the BIOS, but this was not my question.

What I am looking for is a user manual that describes BIOS settings for HI12, such as how to enter BIOS, how to do settings in order to boot from USB, and explain the given parameters and their options.

In other words, I am missing the description for Main / Advanced / Chipset / Security / Boot / Save & Exit parameters settings and their meaning for the Chuwi Hi12 BIOS, also known as Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright 2016 American Megatrends, Inc.on the Chuwi Hi12.

I hope this clarifies what I am looking for under the “BIOS settings for Chuwi Hi12” topic.