ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Bios + Android + Win ...

Follow Us

[HiBook] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Bios + Android + Windows download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-4-2016 08:20:52 View:81587|Reply:232

emily| Post time 6-2-2016 23:01:38 | Show all posts
paulvule replied at 6-2-2016 20:57
Great! Thank you. Can you also tell me how to boot into Android at startup? Thanks again.

Hello, paulvule

Please press down power button and Volume Up key to boot into Android.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NickM| Post time 6-3-2016 13:46:10 | Show all posts
Emily,

Tried to flash the bios and it came up with an error. Managed to switch the tablet off but all that will happen when I turn it back on is it runs the Chuwi logo and in yellow writing is say DnX Fastboot Mode...

Doesn't seem to matter what I try to load (tried reflashing the bios) all I get is the DnX Fastboot Mode screen.

Any ideas?

Nick

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 02:20:13 | Show all posts
Hi, Emily! Thank you very much for you helpings, but I have a new Chuwi Hibook, with many problems of wifi, please, help me which file I have to download for Bios update to solve this problem. I tried this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmk9ip ... %28wifi%29.rar?dl=0, but it said Image type IA32 is not supported by this X64 shell. Now, everything work properly, but wifi is the same. Thank you for your help, in advance.

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-4-2016 02:29:04 | Show all posts
remete replied at 6-4-2016 05:20
Hi, Emily! Thank you very much for you helpings, but I have a new Chuwi Hibook, with many problems o ...

Your BIOS flash was successful, ignore the warning message.
What do you mean by "wifi is the same" ?

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 03:02:24 | Show all posts
Hello DigitalMD, thank you for your answer. The wifi is nearly the same as it was before, sometimes disconnecting and it is so slow. Maybe better a little bit when I use without original keyboard that I got for this tablet, but it is not really good. Thank you, for your help in advance.

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 07:06:27 | Show all posts
Hello, I have an other problem, there is no microphone in Windows 10 in my Chuwi Hibook. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-4-2016 07:50:52 | Show all posts
Edited by DigitalMD at 6-4-2016 10:54

for the microphone, open device manager and go to the Sound section.  Open the sound card properties
Update drivers let Windows search, if it installs and new driver , you may need to reboot.
If that doesn't work try installing the original driver from the driver package on the forum, just the sound driver, not the entire package.
I do not have an answer for the Wifi if the BIOS update did fix it.
Try turning off Bluetooth in the settings and see if that makes a change.

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 08:01:09 | Show all posts
DigitalMD, thank you very much for your help, I'll try soon. Wifi if better after BIOS update, but sometimes disconnecting and no find my router, but now it's working better then before. Thank you.

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 08:18:20 | Show all posts
DigitalMD, can you tell me which driver is the original sound driver from the driver package? Thank you in advance.

Use magic Report

remete| Post time 6-4-2016 08:20:52 | Show all posts
I could solve the microphone problem, I deleted all sound driver in device manager, Realtek and Intel too, and reboot system. Then I had microphone too. Thank you again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list