ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, ...

Follow Us

[Hi8] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, Tutorial Download

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:7-18-2016 18:48:14 View:112967|Reply:189

seeers| Post time 6-29-2016 11:48:05 | Show all posts
Hello,

unfortunately the Hi8 Android 2016 03 System is not working on my Chuwi Hi8. Flashing with the Manufacturing Flash Tool was successfull but the Hi8 is booting into the EFI Shell. No Android is available.
If i flash the img_S806_Chuwi_Super_DualOS_Wifi_V1.0.2 from http://techtablets.com/downloads-drivers-roms/# the tab is booting to android. Any suggestions?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jdzo| Post time 6-30-2016 13:05:06 | Show all posts
Hi, I have a Hi8 Chuwi purchased on Amazon that came with Windows 10 and Android already installed, but Windows 10 worked very badly, Salian many "blue screens " so I came up with the terrible idea of reset, now Windows 10 does not want start, and have tried all options and no restoration works, to install Windows 10 and maintain android could do from a microsd?

Use magic Report

par_pa| Post time 7-7-2016 12:15:10 | Show all posts
I just flashed my Chuwi Hi8 Super to latest official android ROM. Process went well, android is fine and rooted, but I can no longer boot Windows. Before, Windows worked fine, I even updated to Windows 10.
What should I do to boot to Windows again?

Use magic Report

montlo02| Post time 7-10-2016 01:20:14 | Show all posts
Hi all,

I just recieved my Hi8 a couple of days ago, and first I wanted to delete Android partition because I want to use only Windows. So I started by flash BIOS downloaded on this thread, then I have done a clean install of Windows 10 (my own version, Home 1511), and finally I tried to install drivers, downloaded on this thread too. But those drivers doesn't work on my device ! I have many unknown devices... So the touch screen is not recognize, the WIFI too...

I have spend a lot of time (more than 2 days) on those problems, and I have tried all the ideas I can find on this topic or on the Web... with no results ! I'm going to be crazy soon !

Can anyone helps me please ?
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

aaronheck| Post time 7-16-2016 09:43:06 | Show all posts
montlo02 replied at 7-10-2016 01:20
Hi all,

I just recieved my Hi8 a couple of days ago, and first I wanted to delete Android partition ...

I'm having what I think is the same problem.  In my device manager, under SD Host Adapters, I  have three Intel SD Host Controllers, and the third one has an error.  If I double click on it, and go to the error details, I see the following error message:
"the requested connect mode conflicts with an existing mode on one or more of the specified pins"

Do you have the same issue?

Use magic Report

aaronheck| Post time 7-16-2016 10:00:02 | Show all posts
montlo02 replied at 7-10-2016 01:20
Hi all,

I just recieved my Hi8 a couple of days ago, and first I wanted to delete Android partition ...

Another question.  I wiped my Windows install and put Android back on it [following the instructions in this forum].  

Wifi does not work - gets stuck on "Turning Wi-Fi on...".

Bluetooth does work.

When I check in About tablet, I see my IFWI version is H1D_S806_206.

Would you be willing to put Android on to see if you have the same problem?  If we both have the same problem, then we can work towards a solution together.

Use magic Report

aaronheck| Post time 7-16-2016 10:03:48 | Show all posts
emily replied at 3-18-2016 17:40
Hello, you can refer to "Introduction to flashing Android System"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0szz6fyf ...

Hi Emily!  Thank you for all your help!

I'm having a problem with my Hi8 and I think it's because the BIOS you have in this thread for download is older than the latest version that comes on the tablets.  I think others are also having this problem.

The BIOS available for download here is H1D_S806_4gb_CHUWI_N080JCE_WIN10_206.  When I check in my Android "About tablet", it says IFWI version H1D_S806_206.

However, my friend just got a Hi8, and his IFWI version says H1D_S806_207.  

Maybe the problems that I [and others] are experiencing is because our firmware needs updating?  Could you check and get the latest BIOS for posting?

However,

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-17-2016 23:52:48 | Show all posts
aaronheck replied at 7-16-2016 10:03
Hi Emily!  Thank you for all your help!

I'm having a problem with my Hi8 and I think it's because ...

Hi,

I have uploaded the file "H1D_S806_207" version in this post, Please download it if you need.

Use magic Report

montlo02| Post time 7-18-2016 08:14:15 | Show all posts
Hello Aaronheck,

In my case, I have a lot of unknown devices in device manager... I think that drivers are not recognized. And perhaps the new version of BIOS will fix all issues. But I have returned my tablet to the seller, so I can't test it. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to help you anymore...

Best regards.

Use magic Report

aaronheck| Post time 7-18-2016 18:48:14 | Show all posts
montlo02 replied at 7-18-2016 08:14
Hello Aaronheck,

In my case, I have a lot of unknown devices in device manager... I think that driv ...

Ah, thanks for posting to let me know!  Hope you have better luck next time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list