ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Screen Bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-ZVUfZ9 ...

Follow Us

Screen Bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-ZVUfZ9uk

[Copy link]

tonymite|Post time:6-10-2016 01:22:29 View:2700|Reply:15

Edited by tonymite at 6-8-2016 00:23

Please describe the problem with your item in details(what happened and when?)

Chuwi Hi 10 as soon as opened behaved somewhat strange and would seem like it's powering off or loosing signal to its screen randomly and figured initially that it may be a default Windows power saving setting or sleep setting or perhaps the pressure from the aftermarket case/cover holding tablet in place might too close to the Power Button, turning it off, but after eliminating all of that, I've noticed inconsistencies with the graphics upon boot up where pixels are not lighting up or I'm getting multiple white pixels on a black backdrop and ratio inconsistencies

Please tell us what steps you have already taken to solve the issue.

Please describe the problem with your item in details(what happened and when?)

Chuwi Hi 10 as soon as opened behaved somewhat strange and would seem like it's powering off or loosing signal to its screen randomly and figured initially that it may be a default Windows power saving setting or sleep setting or perhaps the pressure from the aftermarket case/cover holding tablet in place might too close to the Power Button, turning it off, but after eliminating all of that, I've noticed inconsistencies with the graphics upon boot up where pixels are not lighting up or I'm getting multiple white pixels on a black backdrop and ratio inconsistencies. There have been times where signal via micro-HDMI was somewhat OK on TV but blank on tablet screen.

This is what I am experiencing; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-ZVUfZ9uk

Use magic Report

tonymite| Post time 6-14-2016 04:33:37 | Show all posts
I am also having screen calibration issues where my screen randomly responds (or doesn't respond) to my fingers but works fine with an external mouse/keyboard even in tablet mode on Windows 10. Can I calibrate the screen somehow or is it again a software/firmware/hardware issue? Can I update BIOS and fix this bug myself?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-8-2016 01:43:16 | Show all posts
What do you mean when you sah the HDMI display is "somewhat OK" ?  Is the HDMI display also having problems?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tonymite| Post time 6-8-2016 18:22:24 | Show all posts
as in the output from the micro HDMI to the TV via HDMI... i.e I was getting a signal onto the TV while the touchscreen on the tablet remained blank ( as in bLACK but Back-Lit bLack)... I've managed to restart it and get it going now... just going to sit tight and see how it reacts and whether the case/cover is responsible or software/hardware bug?  

Use magic Report

phoenix530| Post time 6-9-2016 08:54:28 | Show all posts
i have the same bug in my new chuwi hi10 (arrive to me today).....i have inizialized the system and next i put my 2,5 hard disk usb 2.0 and the tablet go power off...when i start again the system, i see this bug....next many reboot, the tablet work correctly...is a firmware bug?

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-9-2016 10:38:00 | Show all posts
Alright LAdies and Gentleman.  If you want proper help and advice, you have to be willing to take a little extra time and properly describe the problems and symptoms.
We have at least two very different problems here. So lets try again.
Who has a LCD screen display problem? IS the HDMI ok while the built in display is no working correctly?  YES OR NO .
And then
Who has random system shuts down / losses power?  Does your display behave normally?

Use magic Report

phoenix530| Post time 6-9-2016 14:37:04 | Show all posts
no my display next turn off randomly have a similar display problem. next i see my desktop and i can reboot normaly, but my chuwi go down always randomly

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-9-2016 15:26:12 | Show all posts
phoenix530 replied at 6-9-2016 17:37
no my display next turn off randomly have a similar display problem. next i see my desktop and i can ...

That's a power problem, You need Chuwi to fix the BIOS in the same why they did for the Hi12 which also had this problem until a late May BIOS update.

Use magic Report

phoenix530| Post time 6-9-2016 16:20:55 | Show all posts
DigitalMD replied at 6-9-2016 15:26
That's a power problem, You need Chuwi to fix the BIOS in the same why they did for the Hi12 which ...

i have installed C106_B101UAN.608 bios but the problem persist...is there any fix? how many time need for fixed bios? I do not know if you return it best gear, or look for a fix...please help me to solve it...it's a big problem :S any time i need to connect power charger for turn on again

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 6-9-2016 18:22:59 | Show all posts
phoenix530 replied at 6-9-2016 19:20
i have installed C106_B101UAN.608 bios but the problem persist...is there any fix? how many time n ...

I do not have an Hi10, but you may find some solutions here.
http://techtablets.com/forum/top ... booting-afterwards/

Use magic Report

phoenix530| Post time 6-10-2016 01:22:29 | Show all posts
ok tnx digital MD. i have add the registry for passive mode...now i try to use my tablet...i hope don't turn off

chuwi know this bug? work on a fix?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list